Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three on three basketball to be added to Olympic Games
It's makes me laugh, how the gluttonous money guzzling piggish IOC has made a mockery out of the Olympic games. Three on Three basketball is blatantly degrading the Olympic ideal once again, just like mountain biking, and another twenty or so meaningless sports events I can think of. It has surpassed ridiculous, so I won't even bother expanding on this. Therefore in my humble opinion, it's a colossal NO for Three on Three!!

To be frank and pragmatic though, these games should be referred to as the 'World Professional Sports Games,' period! Not 'Olympic' a name stolen from a town called Olympia in the Peloponnese located in Southern Greece. The Greeks need to reclaim that name, and the town of Olympia take it to an international court and repossess what is rightfully theirs, and ultimately stamp a Trademark on it. Moreover, reclaiming the games permanently, abolishing professionalism, and introducing amateurism once again. But our stupidity got the better of us, and now it's too little too late!! Crazy

Obviously we Greeks are plain and simple gutless wonders with no spine and no pride, that let the whole world trample all over us like shit in a bucket. We deserve what we get, thus our disposition will never evolve. I dare to think our ancestors will be rolling in their graves.

The IOC is just another corrupt organization that has disrespected the true ideals of the Olympic spirit and focused on the almighty dollar. My conclusion: F*ck you IOC and your corrupt dealings and degraded games.

Cheers!!!! Baby

Messages In This Thread
Three on three basketball to be added to Olympic Games - by Fivepack - Jul 9, 2012, 10:23 pm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Olympic basketball tournament QF's and onwards ZEUS 7 5,104 Sep 7, 2012, 1:09 am
Last Post: skangles
  David Stern hates basketball skangles 12 7,026 Aug 20, 2012, 7:57 pm
Last Post: Kenneth23
  Pre-Olympic and Olympic: Stock Rising skangles 18 8,848 Aug 14, 2012, 9:27 pm
Last Post: Kenneth23
  Olympic basketball tournament Fantasy manager at TheSportCity.Net borka 0 2,123 Jul 14, 2012, 2:46 pm
Last Post: borka
  Pre-Olympic tournament 2012 TeoTheGreek13 85 39,044 Jul 9, 2012, 5:18 am
Last Post: skangles