Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Difference between North America and Europe
Quote:So let me explain to you my duality is reality statement. Einstien and other scientist discovered that light behaves as both a particle and a wave. We know that one substance can have two natures this is reality. America can have the largest percentage of obese people at 25%+ or have 60% over weight. BUT stil have one of the largest and most efficient infastructures in the world. So to use your general term "Fat" America is both Fat and athletic. Are Americans dumb? Sure look at the stats the education for children is not the best BUT its not brain dead dumb. Now ask are Americans smart? Yes compare our Universities, education and scientific achievment. The access to higher learning is relatively easy. The truth is some of the technologhy that you have used in your life time was developed in the USA. I really hope I'm not sounding arrogant I'm just stating that reality every nation has dumb people BUT you can't make an honest assesment of peple based on youtube or lose data. The reality is Dual.

Reality is reality. Truth is truth. Most Americans can no longer grasp what reality and truth even are. That makes them stupid, whether they have the highest test scores in the world or the 18th. Not all Americans fall into this category. But from my own personal experience, I would say 90-99% do.

I would say that maybe 30% of Americans have some thinking ability, but even amongst that group very, very few can separate propaganda from reality and misinformation and disinformation from truth. Sadly, there is a large segment of the population, around 25%, that is simply brain dead.

I mean this is the country where 70% of the population stated that WMD was found in Iraq and that Saddam was responsible for the 9/11/01 attacks. This is beyond any shadow of a doubt, a clear proof of mental retardation among the big majority of the populace.

Messages In This Thread
Difference between North America and Europe - by forum troll - Nov 13, 2010, 9:53 am