Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Janis Timma on joining Olympiacos: “I didn’t even contact Strelnieks before signing”
Janis Timma on joining Olympiacos: “I didn’t even contact Strelnieks before signing”

Olympiacos forward, Janis Timma, spoke with the media before Latvia’s practice and referred to his signing with the “Reds” and whether he talked to his team-mate, Janis Strelnieks, before signing his contract: Here is what the former Baskonia player said: On joining Olympiacos: “Olympiacos showed interest to me, and in the end, the two teams agreed […]
The post Janis Timma on joining Olympiacos: “I didn’t even contact Strelnieks before signing” appeared first on TalkBasket.net.

https://www.talkbasket.net/30005-janis-t...re-signing

Messages In This Thread
Janis Timma on joining Olympiacos: “I didn’t even contact Strelnieks before signing” - by TB News - Sep 12, 2018, 2:24 am

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Olympiacos inks veteran big man Koufos EuroLeague News 2 1,046 Dec 17, 2022, 3:03 am
Last Post: nanalyly
  Olympiacos's Printezis joins exclusive 3,500-point club EuroLeague News 0 307 Oct 30, 2021, 4:19 am
Last Post: EuroLeague News
  The EuroLeague Watchalong: Olympiacos vs. Real Madrid EuroLeague News 0 299 Oct 12, 2021, 9:29 pm
  EuroLeague preseason: Efes, Zvezda, Olympiacos add wins EuroLeague News 0 347 Sep 8, 2021, 10:02 am
  Olympiacos inks Tyler Dorsey EuroLeague News 0 402 Aug 28, 2021, 12:40 pm