Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 The best and the worst atmosphere in Euroleague Arenas?
(Nov 30, 2011, 10:53 pm)skangles Wrote: I really liked the old Sporto Arena in Kaunas. I have never in my life been in such a fire hazard building. If that place went up in flames it's taking most of the crowd with it but the intense environment of a few thousand rowdy fans in a tiny space and it's a tough place to play.

The new Zalgirio Arena is world class, beautiful and huge but the environment isn't comparable to the old days. Now like Siemens Arena in Vilnius its a place to take your family and eat some nachos. Zalgirio Arena also substantially underestimated the number of WCs necessary for a 15k spectator arena.

Not from an atmosphere perspective but from the joy of watching a game the Lietuvos Rytas arena attached to the Siemens arena where Rytas play their non-Zalgiris domestic games is really nice. It only holds 3k so every seat is fantastic. I spent way too much of my life in that building. Tongue

Yes.You are right.But Euroleague must improving their arenas.

Same problem will have Partizan in Belgrade Arena next season.It's good atmosphere but not that good like in Pionir.
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
5 The best and the worst atmosphere in Euroleague Arenas? - by stefans - Nov 30, 2011, 11:38 pm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EuroLeague Arenas TalkBasket 1 201 Nov 23, 2023, 1:54 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  2023-24 EuroLeague signings and rumors TalkBasket 0 194 Nov 22, 2023, 3:10 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  EuroLeague Fantasy Challenge tips: Something for everyone EuroLeague News 0 475 Nov 14, 2021, 7:39 am
Last Post: EuroLeague News
  EuroLeague on Social Media EuroLeague News 0 391 Nov 12, 2021, 8:55 pm
  EuroLeague Fantasy Challenge Round 8 winner EuroLeague News 0 409 Nov 12, 2021, 6:58 am