Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tickets for Euroleague Final Four (Istanbul, May 11-13)
I am selling my Euroleague Final Four ticket. It is located at Panathinaikos fans section, but if you wish you can change your seats at the arena.

Obviously, you have the guarantee of TalkBasket itself since I am the administrator in here. I also don't want to make a single cent profit from it, so I am selling it EXACTLY as much as I paid for it (386TL + 65TL delivery = 450TL) which with today's exchange rate is 194.65 euros. So that's the price I'm asking for.

The ticket is already in Istanbul, so the exchange will occur hand to hand in Istanbul, so you won't have to send me any money without seeing the ticket first. Of course if you go there earlier than me (I will go on May 10) you can paypal me the sum and I will have my guy in Istanbul deliver it to your hand.

You can either reply me in this thread, send a DM or email me at braintransplant@talkbasket.net [Image: thup.gif]
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Tickets for Euroleague Final Four (Istanbul, May 11-13) - by Black Urum - May 3, 2012, 12:07 pm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EuroLeague Arenas TalkBasket 1 224 Nov 23, 2023, 1:54 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  2023-24 EuroLeague signings and rumors TalkBasket 0 212 Nov 22, 2023, 3:10 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  EuroLeague Fantasy Challenge tips: Something for everyone EuroLeague News 0 493 Nov 14, 2021, 7:39 am
Last Post: EuroLeague News
  EuroLeague on Social Media EuroLeague News 0 408 Nov 12, 2021, 8:55 pm
  EuroLeague Fantasy Challenge Round 8 winner EuroLeague News 0 428 Nov 12, 2021, 6:58 am