Poll: Who will go to the Final 4?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Panathinaikos Athens
76.92%
10 76.92%
Maccabi Tel Aviv
23.08%
3 23.08%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QF: 3 - Panathinaikos Athens VS Maccabi Tel Aviv
I'm gonna watch the game tonight! finally I get to watch a game in this series the way it should be watched Smile

I think we're gonna see a great game tonight, hopefully we will complete the mission and make it to the final four, if we do I will (once again) salute David Blatt, in a season like that (already played about 70 games, closer to 80 if you include preparation games) getting as far as we did this season is just amazing. even if we end up not qualifying I will think Blatt has done an amazing job with so many difficulties like the NBA-like schedule, Farmar's departure, the whole Pargo issue, Sofo's knee that basically made him half the player he was last season and despite all that we're one step away from the final four.. Blatt has definitely justified his contract renewal, now let's just hope we make it a done deal tonight.

Now a few words about Ohayon- Blatt decided to trust him and I admit, even though I did think he has a potential to be a good role player I didn't think he would become that good, especially so early in his Euroleague career. from a bench player in Hapoel he became Obradovic's biggest worry, making his 2 best games against the Euroleague champs in the money time of the season. it makes me proud to see him doing so well.

Messages In This Thread
QF: 3 - Panathinaikos Athens VS Maccabi Tel Aviv - by MaccabiTA - Mar 29, 2012, 12:25 pm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nunnally stepping up into leadership role for Maccabi EuroLeague News 0 360 Oct 21, 2021, 9:32 am
Last Post: EuroLeague News
  Round 1 MVP: Scottie Wilbekin, Maccabi Playtika Tel Aviv EuroLeague News 0 335 Oct 8, 2021, 8:31 am
  Wilbekin, Maccabi feed off sold-out crowd for thrilling win EuroLeague News 0 343 Oct 6, 2021, 10:44 am
  EuroLeague preseason: Efes, Panathinaikos to meet in tourney final EuroLeague News 0 357 Sep 22, 2021, 4:44 am
  Maccabi, last team on Tuesday Media Day EuroLeague News 0 339 Sep 17, 2021, 1:43 pm