Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haifa & Jeremy Tyler, the end?
according to Israeli "sport 5

" Haifa's looking for a new team for Jeremy Tyler, He'll probably move to some other team in Israel
I guess that's the best solution for him right now. If I was a GM of Haifa, I would have sent Tyler to another team much earlier. Hopefully both parties will be happy after such move is finished.

Will Tyler be sent to a weaker team?
after the failure in Haifa it's hard to believe any strong team would bring him, especially with all these problems in hi's behaviour, i believe some team fighting for its life in he league would try to bring him, Maybe some team having hard time and trying to get to the top aybe rishon or holon, but you also need to consider Tyler's ego and pride, im not so sure he'll agree to play in a small team
Quote:after the failure in Haifa it's hard to believe any strong team would bring him, especially with all these problems in hi's behaviour, i believe some team fighting for its life in he league would try to bring him, Maybe some team having hard time and trying to get to the top aybe rishon or holon, but you also need to consider Tyler's ego and pride, im not so sure he'll agree to play in a small team

Agree, but I'm blaming here not only Tyler, but Ashkenazi, too.

I'm sure that with coach like Blatt or Druker, he would show some of his potential and all this "saga" would not start at all.
Quote:Agree, but I'm blaming here not only Tyler, but Ashkenazi, too.

I'm sure that with coach like Blatt or Druker, he would show some of his potential and all this "saga" would not start at all.

True, some players just can't succeed with some coaches, especially players in age of 12th grade. we could get a nice look at the NBA future, too bad it went that way
If he really is as talented as it is said then I believe that in spite of all his failures in Europe he will be successful in NBA. The only thing that might suffer is his draft pick number.

By the way, is Haifa's coach strict or not compared to other coaches?

Tyler could be a perfect fit to Šiauliai and their offensive minded style of play. Plus he's a big man and that's what the team needs. There are more advantages of going there. That won't happen of course for many reasons the main ones being the end transfer deadline and his wage demands.
very good article I need it Thanks for the post.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Jersey Nets will host Maccabi Haifa in October TalkBasket 7 8,076 Mar 26, 2010, 4:25 pm
Last Post: kobimel
  Maccabi Heat Haifa Roy M 8 9,088 Aug 13, 2009, 1:13 pm
Last Post: Roy M
  Israeli Final 09: Maccabi Tel-Aviv vs Maccabi Haifa kobimel 10 11,261 May 22, 2009, 4:48 pm
Last Post: gambit