Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Romain Sato denied entry to Slovenia
I really have no idea how this happened but slovenian authorities better have a good excuse to treat an international basketball player like a criminal. I don't know what kind of third world country slovenia is but Fener shouldn't play the game under these circumstances. I bet its not the first time Sato is travelling and he's already been to Slovenia. But somehow genius slovenian police noticed the problem first. Welldone!
Sato is released but won't be able to play tonight since he spent the didn't have any sleep.

Welldone slovenians. You kept an international player up all night for nothing and prevented him to play. Then you released him without taking any charges, which means you were not right to take him into custody in the first place.
I don't understand that either.

WTF happened...?! Blink
[Image: panathinaikos-basket-opadoi.jpg]
(Oct 19, 2012, 4:12 pm)TeoTheGreek13 Wrote: I don't understand that either.

WTF happened...?! Blink

They think that is fake passport Agree And most of the fun is that he traveled few years with him. Rofl3
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Turkish cry babies. If he wouldn't have fake passport, don't you think it would be a diplomatic scandal right now? And according to situation, everyone in Turkey are quiet ... Baby
(Oct 22, 2012, 7:46 am)alen Wrote: Turkish cry babies. If he wouldn't have fake passport, don't you think it would be a diplomatic scandal right now? And according to situation, everyone in Turkey are quiet ... Baby

you can go cry on your lousy team. next time try to lock up all team then you might get a chance to win losers.

in case you dont understand this guy already been to italy a week ago with the same passport and im sure italian police have a better system of passport checks then you do.
(Oct 23, 2012, 12:03 pm)i dont mind Wrote: you can go cry on your lousy team. next time try to lock up all team then you might get a chance to win losers.

in case you dont understand this guy already been to italy a week ago with the same passport and im sure italian police have a better system of passport checks then you do.

Watch out, we have an expert for police control over here! Bag
(Oct 23, 2012, 6:12 pm)alen Wrote: Watch out, we have an expert for police control over here! Bag

if you had experts over there you would have kept your international image clean...

stop being a blind-folded nationalist for a minute and correct me if im wrong.

police claimed sato had a fake passport and put him in jail then judge released the guy without taking any further actions. if he had a fake passport you should have deported him to central african republic.

see? no need to be an expert. little bit clever is ok.

besides this guy is not seeking refuge and even if he had he probably wouldn't try slovenia.
I won't talk about this anymore, because I would be easier to explain the situation to my cat than to Fener fans. Huh
(Oct 24, 2012, 3:37 pm)alen Wrote: I won't talk about this anymore, because I would be easier to explain the situation to my cat than to Fener fans. Huh

i dont want to talk about these issues either. last note.

obviously your cat language is better than your english.
(Oct 25, 2012, 2:56 pm)i dont mind Wrote: i dont want to talk about these issues either. last note.

obviously your cat language is better than your english.

I accidentally wrote I instead of it, and my English is already bad. Well done! Thup

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Olympics Roundup: Slovenia prevails in thriller over Spain; next faces Germany EuroLeague News 0 323 Aug 10, 2021, 7:51 am
Last Post: EuroLeague News
  Olympics Roundup: Slovenia, Spain advance EuroLeague News 0 267 Aug 4, 2021, 5:37 pm
Last Post: EuroLeague News
  EuroLeague denied that Zalgiris Kaunas recorded Baskonia’s practice TB News 0 925 Oct 13, 2018, 10:43 pm
Last Post: TB News