Poll: Who goes to FINAL?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
USA all the way baby!
22.22%
2 22.22%
Trys milijonai!
77.78%
7 77.78%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Semi final: USA-Lithuania
Quote:Becirovism is a global concept...

LOL, I like it!
Quote:That is some serious beci...(ups, no conception for this forum yet) MISTAKE! Specially having in mind he's the best known player in Lithuania roster Smile

USA had no dominant centers in WC, that's way Javtokas did some real harm for USA. Powerhouses of Europe can compete with USA athleticism, but still are far behind in this particular matter.

HAHAHAHAHA my mistake!! To my defense I know who Linas Kleiza is and have spelled his name correctly before BUT my auto correct fouled it up. No disrespect... Still I can beci things up from time to time and will continue too. It's hard to pronounce or even spell words you can not hear. Most people in the far west don't get a chance to hear balkan languages...

What is ups?
Quote:HAHAHAHAHA my mistake!! To my defense I know who Linas Kleiza is and have spelled his name correctly before BUT my auto correct fouled it up. No disrespect... Still I can beci things up from time to time and will continue too. It's hard to pronounce or even spell words you can not hear. Most people in the far west don't get a chance to hear balkan languages...

What is ups?

Well, you've been becirovised Smile ups, I meant oops...P

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1/8 Final: Slovenia vs Australia Black Urum 8 5,681 Oct 6, 2010, 1:03 am
Last Post: Raze Lupin
  FINAL: Turkey-USA Black Urum 44 21,525 Sep 27, 2010, 2:14 pm
Last Post: ZEUS
  3rd place game: Serbia-Lithuania Black Urum 10 7,051 Sep 14, 2010, 9:00 am
Last Post: straight forward
  Quarter-final: Argentina-Lithuania Black Urum 32 17,183 Sep 12, 2010, 3:37 pm
Last Post: Miggity23