Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coach Byron Scott Rocks a Swastika Tie at Cavs Media Day
WHAT THE HELL WAS HE THINKING IN FRONT OF THE MIRROR THAT MORNING??? follow the link to see the photo from this Monday and a tie that goes way beyond a fashion faux πασ.

[Image: custom_1286372745466_byronswastika.jpg]

Source: GetReal Hoops
Can't believe he didn't notice that. What a dummy.
Is this real?? Maybe he's color blind or something. Still someone should have caught it! Maybe he is Hindu that could be the reason. Rofl3 This doesn't really mater I guess but it's funny!
Why would anybody make a tie like that in the first place?
You're seeing the black lines... if you pay attention to the white lines, it isn't a swastika.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Quote:Why would anybody make a tie like that in the first place?

Seriously? Why? it seems that its obvious from the picture but it also looks like it may be slightly hidden in plain sight. I agree why would someone put a somewhat subtle swastika on a tie? I bet Byron would love to reset the day. LOL Maybe he needs his wife to dress him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  'Dismal' representation of women in sports media, study finds ESPN NBA 0 287 Sep 24, 2021, 6:18 am
Last Post: ESPN NBA
  Agent: Love not interested in buyout with Cavs ESPN NBA 0 329 Sep 2, 2021, 4:08 am
  Cavs retain center Allen on 5-year, $100M deal ESPN NBA 0 304 Aug 4, 2021, 3:24 am
  Social media responds to Morant's heroics ESPN NBA 0 332 May 24, 2021, 3:12 am
  'Maybe the quarterfinals': AS Sale coach plays down BAL title hopes ESPN NBA 0 358 May 16, 2021, 2:42 am