Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi to everyone
Hi there!

It's been a while since been here, last I remember was back in 2008. Nice to see the place is still going strong.

For the record, I'm a fan of Argentine basketball. I've been supporting this team for more almost 10 years. But at the same time I also love the game especially from a global perspective. I believe there is a lack exposure out there when it comes to talking about players or team from outside the NBA. I hope that will change one day. I'm be looking forward to post some article and blogs about my stuff here.

John
Welcome back John!
Hi! Nice to meet someone from Israel, another basketball crazy country. Looking forward to see your team doing well in the Euroleague, now that you guys got Big Sofo.

By the way, I've also follow Omri Casppi while he was playing together with Andres Nocioni in Sacramento Kings. Nice to know that someone from your country has made it into the NBA.
Maccabi will be anything but boring this season, with Pargo and Perkins as point guards and big sofo and eliyahu in the paint.. Biggrin

anyway, it's nice you're back john, hope you have great time in the forum
Welcome back, hope to see you stick around!
Thanks guys! I do plan to stick around more longer. I miss talking about basketball with fellow fans.
Welcome back.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Welcome back?

I guess I'm too new a member to know where you were registered before Smile
[Image: paok0bw.gif]