Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eurovision 2011
Greek song...

Usual bullshit as always...

What about your countries? I always seem to like Serbia and B&H songs... they at least have some ethnic elements in their songs, which I most appreciate.

Finland used to be hardcore once, but even they went metrosexual lately...
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

I used to really love it when I was a little kid but it the last years it really became boring.. except for the guys from Finaland that dressed like monsters a few years ago and had this nice metal song Biggrin
(Mar 2, 2011, 11:36 pm)Black Urum Wrote: Greek song...

Usual bullshit as always...

What about your countries? I always seem to like Serbia and B&H songs... they at least have some ethnic elements in their songs, which I most appreciate.

Finland used to be hardcore once, but even they went metrosexual lately...

This reminds me of a modern day pop song. Something that Justin Timberlake and 50 Cent would make. One guy is rapping and looking tough and the other guy is being smooth. Maybe 50 cent and Justin Timberlake wrote this LOL!
(Mar 2, 2011, 11:36 pm)Black Urum Wrote: Usual bullshit as always...

Sorry.But i was decided a two year ago not to watch Eurovision.And don't have idea about Serbia song on Eurovision. Cool
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Actually our song for Eurovision, the one sung by Yourkas was my favourite, too bad for the rapping dumb-ass baldie, Mono Mike, his rapping and bad accent in 'GREnglish' is so out of place for the track which has some nice Greek element to it, and of course is light and nothing serious, since this is Eurovision that we are talking about at the end of the day! Laugh Seriously, Greece's other contestants were so cheesy and unbelievably crap, Yourkas is the least crap of them all. The three girls competing were singing uber-fromage and predictable pap about them being 'sensitive women', and then you had those goons from the smiley band trying to make out like they were alternative rockers, when you just had to replace the ro- with fu- to describe them precisely Rofl3 I can't remember who the sixth entrant competing for Greece's Eurovision spot was, but that's probably for good reason.

Anyway, overall I'm expecting to see all kinds of freaks and scumbags at Eurovision. Occasionally, there is a real hot female contestant to make things interesting at times, anyone remember Aysel from Azerbaijan? Biggrin

[Image: 0.jpg]

^ on the right!
[Image: paok0bw.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Merry Xmas and a Happy 2011 everyone! Black Urum 9 5,983 Dec 26, 2010, 11:26 pm
Last Post: Raze Lupin