Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW TalkBasket main site!!!
Guys, don't know if anyone has noticed but we have launched our new TalkBasket main site!

Many props to Vilius for the idea, research and installation of the new website and thanks to our sponsors for making it possible for us to take it to the next level.

As you may have noticed, we always try to improve the site, if you are reading this you have probably noticed as our forums are state of the art and the best thing in the market, so we wanted the main site to be on par with our forums, designed by professionals, making the time spent on the site more pleasurable and give a more professional outcome, although we are a non-profit, fans oriented website.

Please check it out and let us know what you think (the good and bad)!

PS: We expect some "issues" and problems during the first weeks, so we ask for your understanding.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

New site is awesome i like it Biggrin It's more readable than before. Thup As for rest keep up with work. Cool
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Very good ! Better than old
Definitely, better! Keep up the good work, people, and maybe, we can bring even more folks here! Biggrin
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
Thanks guys. We also want you to know that having veteran regulars in here like yourselves motivates us to improve more and more. So you have contributed to TB too with many ways. [Image: thup.gif]

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

Great job man! I really like the new design and it feels much more comfertable using the site now.

You guys are doing a great job, well done.
I have to admit that new design is really great! Keep on the good work. Thup
Thanks guys. It should be also noted that we are going to have a reporter covering the EL Final Four live, for the third year in a row now...

Quote:Thanks guys. It should be also noted that we are going to have a reporter covering the EL Final Four live, for the third year in a row now...

Awesome Cool It would be good too have some topic for EL F4 and there some pics from Barcelona and hall where will be played. Wink
We already have a topic bout F4 in the Euroleague forum...

Quote:We already have a topic bout F4 in the Euroleague forum...

I know. Cool But I'm thinking on topic for our reporter to get some images for forum. Thup
It looks amazing!! It's a very impressive layout. Biggrin
I agree with all of the previous comments. It looks really good.
As I wrote in another post:

TALKBASKET ROCKS!!!!

Skull Skull Skull Skull Skull Skull Skull Skull Skull Skull Skull Skull
[Image: panathinaikos-basket-opadoi.jpg]
Thanks everyone. It's nice to hear good comments. After all, we do it for the love of the sports and you. We are not professionals and we are not doing it for profit. Thup

This is nice hobby Cool
Quote:Thanks everyone. It's nice to hear good comments. After all, we do it for the love of the sports and you. We are not professionals and we are not doing it for profit. Thup

Not professionals, yet doing it just as good as professionals :p

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TalkBasket opens its door TalkBasket 13 11,095 Nov 1, 2016, 3:25 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  Vintage TalkBasket! Black Urum 3 4,974 Aug 21, 2011, 8:59 pm
Last Post: stefans
  TalkBasket.net Facebook Fan-Page JohnSwissH 1 4,329 Apr 25, 2010, 4:42 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  TalkBasket Podcast Volume 2 JohnSwissH 0 3,178 May 9, 2009, 2:20 pm
Last Post: JohnSwissH
  TalkBasket.net Podcast Episode 1 released! TalkBasket 4 5,485 Apr 23, 2009, 11:12 pm
Last Post: kobimel