Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unicaja Malaga thread
Some days ago Olympiacos wanted to get Printezis back from Unicaja...

Unicaja is silently punishing Printezis for months now, as he wasn't up to par with the Spanish side ambitions and his generous salary (1.15m euros per season)

Anyway... as the press in Greece says the three sides has agreed to send Printezis back on loan till end of season and just when Printezis was oging to board the plane to go to Greece, Unicaja changed their mind and wanted him to go as free transfer, so they could get rid of his next season contract...

Now both Olympiacos and Printezis blame Unicaja for the transfer not going through and Printezis girlfriend showed her anger at the Spanish side via her Facebook status...

[Image: 1307ec54272f92d36d062c1c6330a619_L.jpg?t...1302680168]
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Quote:Some days ago Olympiacos wanted to get Printezis back from Unicaja...

Unicaja is silently punishing Printezis for months now, as he wasn't up to par with the Spanish side ambitions and his generous salary (1.15m euros per season)

Anyway... as the press in Greece says the three sides has agreed to send Printezis back on loan till end of season and just when Printezis was oging to board the plane to go to Greece, Unicaja changed their mind and wanted him to go as free transfer, so they could get rid of his next season contract...

Now both Olympiacos and Printezis blame Unicaja for the transfer not going through and Printezis girlfriend showed her anger at the Spanish side via her Facebook status...

[Image: 1307ec54272f92d36d062c1c6330a619_L.jpg?t...1302680168]

If you dress like a b*tch, you live like a b*tch and you work like a b*tch... Tipicaly, you behave like a b*tch.

Declaraciones de Tsiami en DiarioSur

It is true that the negotiations between Unicaja and Printezis are being followed in Greece? So famous are these two subjects there?
Yes, Printezis and Olympiacos play a smart media game...

Let's not forget how Tsiami became famous... via playmate contest...

NSFW

[Image: vivi-tsiami-27-ss.jpg]
[Image: ViviTsiami023-500x667.jpg]

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

Quote:Yes, Printezis and Olympiacos play a smart media game...
Let's not forget how Tsiami became famous... via playmate contest...
NSFW
[Image: vivi-tsiami-27-ss.jpg]
[Image: ViviTsiami023-500x667.jpg]

My God...

She is asking my (badly, of course) in Facebook. In his profile sais that she speaks Greek, English, German and Spanish but I said only a phrase in spanish and said me that "dont understand and dont care" Biggrin
They were right after all... 90% of iPhone owners are idiots...

Quote:They were right after all... 90% of iPhone owners are idiots...

Hah.Than for everyone please use IPAD 2. Rofl3
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
She answer me:

"You don't know the whole truth.... You know only what is written... And I never blame the team, the people or the city... I have my problems here... I said that for my reasons... But noone asked why... You have to hear both sides, before you judge.... And I don't speak Spanish perfect, I am still learning...."

She have REASON!!! CLEAR!!! That bad bad guys we are... we are bothering the good Giorgos ... poor, it's just a victim of "merciless de Málaga "

And she can not enjoy the jewelry and cars bought with our money because a lot of pressure, poor ... Biggrin Biggrin Rofl3 Rofl3

Vivi please: 'Agree XDDDDDDD
Poor girl... wasting her youth in Malaga while all Greek people back at home live in prosperity and luxury... [Image: cool.gif]

Quote:Vivi please: Agree XDDDDDDD

I got an update on your friend Vivi. She said she is now a serious girl and wants to create a family. So she said no more tattoos (she has 7) and no more nude photos (she has... numerous)... Sad Sad

Berni Rodri­guez has left the club. Malaga will retire the number 5 in honor of him.

Joel Freeland has also left the club to play for the Blazers.

Malaga is negotiating with Fran Vazquez for a return to the club. They want him to replace Freeland. But Vazquez is weighing his options. First it was said that he would chose between staying at Barcelona or go to play for the Magic. Barcelona 'only' offered 1.2 million euros for one year and a team option for another one. Vazquez wants security and is looking for a 2+ fully guaranteed deal.

There's a rumor that Real Madrid has offered a 3-years deal to him but it would be less than the offer that Malaga has made to him and Barcelona has 10 days to match the offer. Malaga as offered a one year deal for 1.5 million euros but they are still negotiating with Vazquez. Vazquez loves the idea of playing at Malaga but like I said before he wants minimum a two year deal. And he has also a desire to play in the NBA. He'll probably chose between Malaga and Orlando. I expect more news about Vazquez in the next couple of days
Update on Fran Vazquez:

Newspapers in Malaga are saying that Malaga and Vazquez have reached a agreement and Barcelona will not match it so that they can buy Abrines from Malaga. But neither Vazquez nor Malaga have comfirmed the agreement. We'll have to wait untill it's official but it seems that Vazquez will never play for the Orlando Magic in the NBA. He could have been a good roleplayer in the NBA IMO but it seems that he wanted to go back home. IMO it is to soon to go to the club where you started because it will mean that you'll retire there. He should have gone to the Magic and see how it all played out and if he than wanted to go home he could gone home. Now he'll never now how it would have been with Magic. It could just be another rumor because nothing is mentionned in other newspapers like AS and Marca

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/acb/fran...ja-2093041
It's official now: Fran Vazquez returns to Malaga. He has signed a two-year deal with an option for a third year. This means that he'll never play in the NBA. Barcelona will get Alex Abrines in return, he signed a four-year deal.

http://www.unicajabaloncesto.com/noticia...icaja.html

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/basketball/ba...rines-swap
Unicaja Malaga has signed Marcus Williams to a two-year deal.

They will also sign Calloway and Urtasun from Cajasol
Berni Rodriguez, a Malaga legend, has found a new team. He'll play for Murcia the next to seasons. It's a shame that he won't be playing for Malaga anymore
¡¡¡¡¡¡ VAMOS UNICAJA MÁLAGA !!!!!
Who plays in Kuzminskas position now in Malaga?
(Oct 28, 2016, 5:25 pm)Al Bundy Wrote: Who plays in Kuzminskas position now in Malaga?

Looks like it's Adam Waczynski from Poland http://www.eurocupbasketball.com/eurocup...code=U2016

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  THREAD MODES Barcelona 2010/11 girlsome 0 1,964 Jun 29, 2017, 11:07 am
Last Post: girlsome
  Spain National Team Official Thread TalkBasket 0 2,613 Oct 28, 2016, 11:47 am
Last Post: TalkBasket
  The Official Ricky Rubio Thread Black Urum 49 36,430 Feb 23, 2012, 5:34 pm
Last Post: TeoTheGreek13
  Bilbao Basket AKA Men in Black official thread Black Urum 3 5,362 Sep 3, 2011, 9:07 pm
Last Post: ZEUS
  Regal FC Barcelona Official Thread Ticket2Final 1 4,493 Jan 27, 2010, 6:44 pm
Last Post: Black Urum