Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eurobasket 2015
Spain and Serbia want to host Eurobasket 2015.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Serbia has no infrastructure for Eurobasket..
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
(May 3, 2011, 7:45 pm)stefans Wrote: Serbia has no infrastructure for Eurobasket..

So things are worse than in 2005?

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

(May 3, 2011, 8:05 pm)Black Urum Wrote: So things are worse than in 2005?

No.Things are that they will play in same arenas like 2005 Thudown
Germany, France and... Milan with Zagreb will bid jointly for Eurobasket 2015. Crazy

(Aug 3, 2011, 10:29 pm)Black Urum Wrote: Germany, France and... Milan with Zagreb will bid jointly for Eurobasket 2015. Crazy

I say do it!

It'll be nice to mix it up other than the usual thing we're used to Smile
[Image: paok0bw.gif]
Serbia hosted the eurobasket in 2005 and Spain in 2007.

I think is time for another country to host it.
[Image: panathinaikos-basket-opadoi.jpg]
I think it would be good for a country that wants to bring up the status of its national team play, like perhaps Romania or some other country like that? Smile
(Sep 10, 2011, 1:04 am)ZEUS Wrote: I think it would be good for a country that wants to bring up the status of its national team play, like perhaps Romania or some other country like that? Smile

You mean like Albania Biggrin Maybe who should organize are Germany,Czech and Portugal...
Well Romania was at NT premiership level at one time... we even played against them. Perhaps Bulgaria then- or agreed about the Czech/Slovak republics, or Portugal. Let's not forget Finland who is a basketball loving nation- even when driving on ice is what they really do best Smile
Germany is an obvious choice. They haven't hosted since 1993, they have excellent large arenas like the O2 Arena in Berlin and they have great infrastructure as seen in far more importnant events like the World Cup 2006.
It's official, Ukraine will host Eurobasket 2015!

I hope the arenas will be more crowded than in Poland... Bag Baby
[Image: panathinaikos-basket-opadoi.jpg]
I think the numbers will be pretty low. Maybe Turkey NT draws some fans as it is close to Ukraine.

FIBA every day become ridiculous Crazy And president is from anti-basketball country Rofl3 Rofl3
^ True! Rofl3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EuroBasket 2015 Predictions TalkBasket 0 4,022 Sep 2, 2015, 12:29 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  EuroBasket 2015 Draw TalkBasket 4 5,159 Feb 28, 2015, 12:41 pm
Last Post: Claraviolet