Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waterpolo Euroleague Champions
I just want to take to oppurtunity to congratulate to waterpolo club Partizan for its 7th title of Europe champion!

Yesterday, in Rome, they've beaten Italian club, and the biggest one in the world, Pro Recco in the final 11-7 not giving them a chance in a single moment.

This is the first time i can see Partizan winning any European competition in any sport. I am proud! Biggrin
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
Congrats. This was the 37th title for your Greek player I think...
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Congrats! Even though I'm not sure I ever watched a waterpolo game Laugh
Quote:Congrats! Even though I'm not sure I ever watched a waterpolo game Laugh

Watch women's match. Sometimes they pull each other's swimming suits and we have accidental nudity Wink
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Waterpolo is a great and exciting sport to watch when u have good teams. Serbia is currently world champion and Partizan best in Europe, and World because there r no good teams outside of Europe.
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
Well despite Black Urum's great advice Laugh I'm pretty sure they never broadcast it in Israel..

And I really understand you Led00, in the Olympic games I can watch anything as long as there's an Israeli there (I've been watching whole days of Judo and wind-surfers Tongue)
Lol, I know about Israelli Judists, but wind-surfers? Tongue
Yea we got 3 of our 7 Olympic medals (and our only golden one) in wind surfing. 3 other in Judo and one in this Kayaks thing.. We're not good in real sports Tongue
Partizan is great waterpolo team. Cool

And it's interesting that Partizan this year will win domestic title in almost every team sport.Football,Waterpolo,Handball and last to complete is basketball(2-0 for Partizan in final) Biggrin
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
...Not to mention bowlong, wrestling etc Biggrin

P.S. VOLEYBALL!!!
Quote:...Not to mention bowlong, wrestling etc Biggrin

P.S. VOLEYBALL!!!

I forgot Agree
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Croatia Are The Rightful 2018 World Cup Champions Abram Jones 0 1,971 Jul 15, 2018, 9:58 pm
Last Post: Abram Jones
  2011/12 UEFA Champions League Black Urum 10 8,199 May 2, 2012, 7:44 am
Last Post: alen
  2010/11 UEFA Champions League Black Urum 6 6,345 Mar 9, 2011, 6:28 pm
Last Post: MaccabiTA
  2008/09 UEFA Champions League Black Urum 4 5,377 May 7, 2009, 1:45 am
Last Post: kobimel
  UEFA Champions League TalkBasket 23 12,715 May 22, 2008, 7:49 pm
Last Post: AdaS234