Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Four
Tomorrow starts Final Four Cool What is your opinion?

My prediction:

CSKA Moscow vs. Olympiacos Piraeus

FC Barcelona Regal vs. Real Madrid...40%-60%
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Go CSKA!!!!!!! Cool
[Image: panathinaikos-basket-opadoi.jpg]
I can't believe that Olympiacos is in the final Blink Very bad game by the CSKA specially from Teodosic Bag

Also Euroleague made bad move to organize F4 in London Bag Bag Half-empty arena Mellow Officials say that there was about 9 000 fans. Thudown When you compare other semi-finals this is the lowest attendance since 2002 but that was played in Bologna (capacity about 8200).

Euroleague should change this policy (only money) Crazy

Teams who have barely 3 000 fans in arena (Prokom,Milano even Unicaja) should take away A license.And give teams like Partizan,Bilbao and others... Agree
The Final 4 being held in London was a fucked up idea anyway, and it was shit in reality as well. I hope they don't make it in London next year as well (that's the plan).

Anyway, Olympiacos impressed me on Friday and CSKA disappointed me but they should know better. Teams that are trying to win based on money and names, end up being Euroleague's jokes. They always underachieve despite those enormous budgets.

I'll be honest, I don't want Olympiacos to win because if they do, it means that they repeat... something PAO has never done. Huh

But I won't really care if they win. I'll move on with my life, lol! Biggrin
[Image: panathinaikos-basket-opadoi.jpg]
What an awesome game!! Congrats to Olympiacos Wink It was true final Cool Acie Law is player of the final! What a surprise,that guy get fired from Partizan two years ago Laugh
I was there for the whole F4. There is nothing unbelievable about Oly reaching the final. They were absolutely phenomenal, perhaps never a team before has been as die-hard as this squad.

The atmosphere was electric thanks to the fans. Poor refereeing didn't just keep the game at 50-50. They kept making non-existent calls after a really bad call to 'make up for it' Mellow Rolleyes[Image: dry.gif]

Anyhow, I am PAOK, but I am really glad that a Greek team has finally managed a Euroleague title repeat, something only Maccabi and Jugoplastika have done. In the past 17 years, Greek teams have won the Euroleague 9 times, and I think that is a great record for our country Smile
[Image: paok0bw.gif]
Olympiacos is the champion.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Obradovic leads final goodbyes to Coach Ivkovic EuroLeague News 0 307 Sep 26, 2021, 2:49 pm
Last Post: EuroLeague News
  EuroLeague preseason: Efes, Panathinaikos to meet in tourney final EuroLeague News 0 315 Sep 22, 2021, 4:44 am
  Micic is chosen Final Four MVP EuroLeague News 0 383 Jun 7, 2021, 9:47 pm
  Final Four standouts: 'The pressure is definitely different' EuroLeague News 0 336 Jun 4, 2021, 9:35 am
  Final Four return title-chasers: 'Motivation is huge' EuroLeague News 0 363 Jun 3, 2021, 5:36 am