Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Hi, my name is Miroslav and I live in Australia where I moved few years ago from Poland...

Edit (MaccabiTA):I moved it from the other thread. you have posted it in a thread opened by a different user.
Welcome Miroslav! Biggrin It already is nice discussing with you, now you've got a formal introduction huh? Tongue
Welcome, man! Biggrin
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
(Aug 17, 2011, 4:45 pm)Green Hornet Wrote: Hi, my name is Miroslav and I live in Australia where I moved few years ago from Poland...

Welcome! What's your twitter address?
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Welcomeani BUDDY!!!

Friends
[Image: panathinaikos-basket-opadoi.jpg]
Welcome on TB Thup
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay with us Smile
[Image: paok0bw.gif]
Welcome to talk basket. Do you follow the Austalian league? It looks like the NBA lockout has been good to Australia with Mills already coming back and Bogut on the verge of a local deal.