Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not a Spam
Hey guys!  I'm a GSW fan here.  Unfortunately, my team didn't make it to the finals. Sad  I have a small sporty shop.  I'm selling stuffs for all kinds of sports.  I've been thinking of accepting Apple Pay because a lot of customers are asking for it but I really have no idea how it works.  I don't know where and how to start.  I read about it online but I prefer to have someone explaining to me some things I don't understand.  Any users here?  I hope you could spare a little of your precious time.   Thanks! Smile
I don't know much about it, All i know is it's a payment system that lets you pay your bills thru your iPhone. Smile
(Jun 24, 2016, 8:06 am)Caroll Etchison Wrote: I don't know much about it, All i know is it's a payment system that lets you pay your bills thru your iPhone. Smile

Yes, and it's the most commonly used payment method aside from credit cards.  That made me realize that it's time to start accepting it. I'm currently looking at the mobile payment solutions from Tsys and I'll be contacting them next week to inquire further. I just feel like it's a smart move.