Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The decade's best in each position!
"in-the-game.org" site, chose the best 12 players of each position for the past decade!!! Thup

According to every player's statistics from every category(points, assists, rebounds etc.) and in comparison with the others of the same position, they(in-the-game.org) created 5 graphs, one for each position!!!

***Every player, in order to be incuded, had to have play at least 3 seasons in Euroleague.

Point Guards

Terrell McIntyre
Theodoros Papaloukas
Sarunas Jasikevicius
Dimitris Diamantidis(who obviously is the winner, according to the graph!!! Wink Biggrin Thup )
Marcelinho Huertas
Jose Manuel Calderon
Vassilis Spanoulis
Ricky Rubio( Blink Blink Blink )
Pablo Prigioni
Milos Teodosic
J.R. Holden
Tyus Edney

Shooting Guards

Gianluca Basile
Sani Becirovic
Marcus Brown
Louis Bullock
Trajan Langdon
Arvydas Macijauskas
Juan Carlos Navarro
Drew Nicholas( Thup Thup Tongue )
Anthony Parker
Igor Rakocevic
Derrick Sharp
Charles Smith

Small Forwards

Dejan Bodiroga( Thup Thup Thup Biggrin )
Chuck Eidson
Gordan Giricek
Carlos Jimenez
Michalis Kakiouzis
Pete Mickael
Andres Nocioni
Fernando San Emeterio
Romain Sato
Ramunas Siskauskas
Saulius Stombergas
David Vanterpool

Power Forwards

Andrea Bargnani
Antonis Fotsis
Gregor Fucka
Jorge Garbajosa
Ersan Ilyasova
Viktor Khryapa
Erazem Lorbek
Luis Scola
Matjaz Smodis
Shaun Stonerook
Mirsad Turkcan
Travis Watson

Centers

David Andersen
Mike Batiste( Thup Thup Biggrin )
Tanoka Beard
Joseph Blair
Ioannis Bourousis
Lazaros Papadopoulos
Nikola Pekovic
Sofoklis Schortsianitis
Tiago Splitter
Dejan Tomasevic
Fran Vazquez
Nikola Vujcic
[Image: panathinaikos-basket-opadoi.jpg]
Interesting, in the centers category we have the most Greek players featuring Smile
[Image: paok0bw.gif]
(Oct 5, 2011, 9:07 pm)ZEUS Wrote: Interesting, in the centers category we have the most Greek players featuring Smile

Centers AND Point Guards, 3 apiece!!! Wink Thup
Simon does fantastic job at this In The Game site... I'm proud I was the first one to publish his work in my blog 5-6 years ago...
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

(Oct 5, 2011, 10:00 pm)Black Urum Wrote: Simon does fantastic job at this In The Game site... I'm proud I was the first one to publish his work in my blog 5-6 years ago...

Was that his work too???

Where is he from?
In the game is an amazing site, always fun to read there. recommended for every basketball fan, especially those who like statistics, what he does there always goes beyond the simple cold statistics you see in the average box-score.
(Oct 5, 2011, 10:18 pm)TeoTheGreek13 Wrote: Was that his work too???

Where is he from?

Yes. From Germany.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Round 8 winner, Fans Choice Play of the Decade: Georgios Printezis EuroLeague News 0 704 Sep 9, 2020, 10:39 am
Last Post: EuroLeague News
  Round 5 winner, Fans Choice Play of the Decade: Thanasis Antetokounmpo EuroLeague News 0 679 Sep 4, 2020, 6:10 am
  Round 4 winner, Fans Choice Play of the Decade: Anthony Randolph EuroLeague News 0 711 Sep 1, 2020, 11:14 pm
  Round 3 winner, Fans Choice Play of the Decade: Devin Smith EuroLeague News 0 703 Aug 29, 2020, 11:53 pm
  Round 2 winner, Fans Choice Play of the Decade: Vassilis Spanoulis EuroLeague News 0 750 Aug 28, 2020, 11:18 pm