Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TalkBasket opens its door
Hello everybody,

Today a new basketball forum TalkBasket has been opened. I hope that it will become a new home of many basketball fans. I know that the link is far from the best but it will be solved soon. Please feel free to post new topics and start new discussions. The forum is new so I will be looking for some people to help me. Anyone interested should PM me.
Brilliant forum!!!

Glad to see one open!

Good job.

Tip: Get a better skin!
Thanks for the comments. Yeah I know that the skin should be changed. It will done soon as I didn't have time.
great to see basketball forum around here on internet Cool good luck!
yah it is normally its all devoted to football and i prefer basketball so it is great
yay Biggrin
Great forum

Well done vilius Thup
btw. congrats ! you added main site ! one suggestion - it`s too yellow (for me of course)
[Image: dudek5.jpg]
Quote:btw. congrats ! you added main site ! one suggestion - it`s too yellow (for me of course)

Thanks qwas. You can register on the main site and change its skin and tell me which one looks best for you Thup
Quote:Thanks qwas. You can register on the main site and change its skin and tell me which one looks best for you Thup

can I use my forum account or must create new one?
[Image: dudek5.jpg]
Quote:can I use my forum account or must create new one?

Unfortunately you'll have to create a new one.
(Mar 4, 2006, 6:06 pm)Vilius Wrote: Hello everybody,

Today a new basketball forum TalkBasket has been opened. I hope that it will become a new home of many basketball fans. I know that the link is far from the best but it will be solved soon. Please feel free to post new topics and start new discussions. The forum is new so I will be looking for some people to help me. Anyone interested should PM me.

It's hard to believe that now more than 10 years has passed since the post above was made.
Very cool website, like the theme it goes well and hope the very best of luck. What are your plans in the next year for this website?

[Image: 9ocsYEy.gif.8a7861291d40cc17b74319a4a1d1c976.gif]
(Nov 1, 2016, 3:15 pm)Empire Wrote: Very cool website, like the theme it goes well and hope the very best of luck. What are your plans in the next year for this website?

Obviously, we want the site to grow. Speaking more specifically the goal is to keep the site updated as mush as possible and to stay up to date with changes in social media and internet in general.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vintage TalkBasket! Black Urum 3 4,974 Aug 21, 2011, 8:59 pm
Last Post: stefans
  NEW TalkBasket main site!!! Black Urum 16 12,463 Aug 20, 2011, 11:09 am
Last Post: MaccabiTA
  TalkBasket.net Facebook Fan-Page JohnSwissH 1 4,329 Apr 25, 2010, 4:42 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  TalkBasket Podcast Volume 2 JohnSwissH 0 3,178 May 9, 2009, 2:20 pm
Last Post: JohnSwissH
  TalkBasket.net Podcast Episode 1 released! TalkBasket 4 5,485 Apr 23, 2009, 11:12 pm
Last Post: kobimel