Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA Standings
[url="http://http"]NBA Standings[/url] - Linkage

I'm not very happy with New York's performance so far, 3 losses in a row <!-- sSad -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/sad.gif[/img]<!-- sSad -->

I also thought Chicago would be doing better...

But heh only a few games gone <!-- sSmile -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/smile.gif[/img]<!-- sSmile -->

Your thoughts...
2nd in the Western Conference and 2nd best overall with a 15-6 record so far this season. Looking pretty good for the Spurs again this season - hopefully we can keep it up and eventually overtake Utah Jazz for the Conference title!
We aint doing too bad, in 3rd place, still think we could improve a little. The record of 10-10 could be alot better from us but hey, we'll see what happens next <!-- sSmile -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/smile.gif[/img]<!-- sSmile -->
Top of the Southwest Division still with a 21-7 record. Mavericks are breathing down our necks though with 20-7 so it's going to be a very tight division this season!
I don't think much need be said about the Celtics position... and how much i love it.

Let's hope they keep it up.

They're not normally so consistent, i hope they prove me wrong, thoughBiggrin.
agree with u en tirely I am a under cover knick fan, u know the one with the paper bag he he
do u think isiah should be fired your thoughts?
[quote name='"yumyumman":f1mpxxt7']do u think isiah should be fired your thoughts?[/quote]

Hey, thanks for joining the forum. Please use edit post function next time instead of posting twice in 2 minutes <!-- sWink -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif[/img]<!-- sWink -->

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Latest standings and updates for the NBA play-in tournament ESPN NBA 0 424 Apr 22, 2021, 12:40 am
Last Post: ESPN NBA
  Our NBA experts predict how the crowded East standings will shake out ESPN NBA 0 452 Apr 16, 2021, 9:33 pm
  The key NBA standings races to watch in the final weeks of the season ESPN NBA 0 504 Apr 2, 2021, 9:19 pm
  Rosters, schedules and standings for all 22 teams in the NBA restart ESPN NBA 0 676 Jul 28, 2020, 8:47 am
  Rocket climbers: Houston's journey up the West standings ESPN NBA 0 962 Mar 7, 2019, 11:42 pm