Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KG to LA?
Lots of rumours about KG recently. Apparantly he has rejected a potential deal between the Wolves and Boston. Boston didnt like what they were getting in a four team deal between the pacers, celtics, wolves and lakers...

Now the Lakers are trying to get Garnett... dont think it will happen but im hoping it will...

My further thoughts:

Quote:Well, it's been a while since I've written. Nearly two weeks to be exact. In the time I have been wound up in my exams, Kobe asked for a second time; to be traded. He's breaking my heart. I don't want him to leave. So Mr Bryant, for the sake of us Laker and Bryant fans, please don't leave (Although deep down, I have a desire for him to be in New York if he does go).

Now onto the next most important topic in Laker Land.

Kevin Garnett in a Lakers uniform? I must be dreaming.

As I've stated before, the only player I would deal both Lamar Odom and Andrew Bynum for is Kevin Garnett. Jermaine O'Neal doesn't make the cut for me. Garnett is a no-brainer but it seems that talks are still going and are unlikely to succeed because the Wolves want something else for KG apart from Bynum and Odom.

They want a high draft pick or an awesome young player.

Are the Wolves being greedy?

Maybe a little bit but when it comes to business, you need to be a bit greedy and try and get what you can get.

One problem does exist. Teams are going to take advantage of our 'desperation' to get a deal done to please Kobe. Kobe won't be leaving but all the drama he has and will be causing is going to hurt our chances of getting a deal (in our favour) done.

I hope the Lakers do something. It doesn't matter to me if we need to trade Kwame, Bynum, Odom, and our number 19 pick for KG. Whatever it takes to get it done. Unlike the Jason Kidd situation; KG may still be at the peak of his prime or at least hasn't started any sharp decrease just yet. We all know his desire to win a title and he just hasn't had the type of talent, needed to make the postseason, surrounding him.

It's worth the gamble of giving away Bynum if we are getting Garnett in return.

I mean, if we got KG and Kobe together, it doesn't matter if Walton or Radmanovic or Evans starts at small forward. We can have Chris Mihm starting at centre and we can even have Sasha Vujacic starting at the point (or maybe not). It doesn't matter who is on the bench as long as they can do something for the team and do it well. Whether that means shooting the ball, rebounding or playing defence.

If we have a Kobe-Garnett duo; I guarantee we will be an elite team in the Western Conference once more.

Maybe it's all hype. But I think a potential Kobe-Garnett pairing is worth the hype.

And the suspense is well worth it even if a deal doesn't get sought out.

Article
Welcome back Sid. Great article, why don't you post your blog link too?

I've read bout Garnett too some days ago, should be interesting. Celtics wanted to make a Pierce and Garnett duo but now they might even lose Pierce.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Seems that the Celtics pulled it off and are now lead by the Garnett-Pearce-Allen trio.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]