Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to the Twighlight Zone...
Do you find some people irrational, weird, strange, crazy ? Post them here!
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

GOD BLESS AMERICA. HALLELUJAH.

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

This is just unbelievable. They even involve kids in that. Somehow I am not surprised.
I'm insulted.
Let's continue with some Iranians

A bit late, but it's hilarious nontheless. St Valentine's Day Laugh Laugh

I just found a voodoo doll Ohmy and brought it home with me. So if you don't see me posting here in the near future, you know what happened to me. Blink

http://www.onlinecolleges.net/2009/03/30...scientists

[Image: what_happened_in_december.jpg]

What the f*ck happened in December of 2008? Crazy

Damn, I wish I had this job. Crazy

I went to get some food today, I bought meself some bread, some cheese, some salami, some eggs and a beer and the total was 6,66 euros.

The cashier chick was freaking out. I asked for the receipt to keep it as memorabilia.

rofl. that comes up too often
Schwach wie flasche leer
Quote:A young Russian woman, a devoted collector of horror films and spiders, is on trial for sedating and raping ten men.

The police were shocked that 32-year-old Valeria K., a quiet good-looking woman from the city of Tambov, was the mysterious rapist who abused ten local men after poisoning them with clonidine, Life.ru reports.

Valeria, who has already been nicknamed the Black Widow for her love of spiders, would get acquainted with men and invite them to her place.

She gave them drinks with clonidine, which almost immediately sent them to sleep for almost 24 hours.

After that, she undressed her victims and raped them, tightening a rope on their male organs to kep them erect.

Waking up in hospital with clonidine poisoning and penis trauma, all the victims could remember was a friendly brunette who gave them drinks.

Quote:NJ woman attempting to become world's fattest lady

By DAVID K. LI

Dream big!

A New Jersey woman, who now tips the scales at 604 pounds, said it’d be a "fantasy" to gobble her way to fame and someday weigh 1,000 pounds.

"When you have a 3-year-old daughter and you’re trying to run a household, things like this tend to be a fantasy," Simpson told The Post today.

The 42-year-old Old Bridge resident insists she has no realistic hopes of ever making 1,000 pounds, but will try her best to consume, wolf, munch and devour her way to hog heaven.

PHOTOS: DONNA SIMPSON GUNNING TO BE WORLD'S FATTEST LADY

It’s such a hefty task, that Simpson would have to consume Jets coach Rex Ryan — 350 pounds before his stomach-staple surgery this past weekend — just to get close.

"This whole thousand-pound goal has gotten blown way out of proportion," Simpson said of her pie-in-the-sky dreams.

"This is a fantasy of mine. It’s not reality, yet everyone takes this and runs with it."

Simpson claims she only wants to be recognized as the heaviest woman to ever give birth.

She weighed 532 pounds in 2007 when her daughter Jacqueline was born.

A rep for the Guinness World Record said there is no category for biggest birth mom, but the UK-based outfit has received paperwork from Simpson — asking to be named biggest to give birth and heaviest living woman.

Guinness is thinking about creating a biggest birth mom category and considering Simpson’s application to be named largest living woman.

The biggest woman ever recorded was Rosalie Bradford, of Auburndale, Fla., who weighed in at 1,199 pounds in 1987. Before Bradford died at age 63 in 2007, she was the heaviest living woman.

Guinness denies it’s encouraging Simpson and other freaks, only chronicling what they’d be doing naturally.

"We’re not pushing people out there to eat, we’re in no way asking them to live an unhealthy lifestyle," said Guinness spokeswoman Jamie Panas.

"From out point of view, these people are out there and we’re just reporting it like you are. We’re just impartially chronicling superlatives."

Panas admitted, however, that Guinness had to end a category for fattest pet, fearing that owners were stuffing their fury, four-legged pals just for a record.

In her "fantasy," Simpson would zoom up to 1,000 in two years with a steady diet of 12,000 calories per day. An average woman should consume no more than 2,000.

"My favorite food is sushi, but unlike others I can sit and eat 70 big pieces of sushi in one go," she told London’s Daily Mail. "I do love cakes and sweet things, doughnuts are my favorite."

To help pick up the tab on her $750-a-week eating habit, Simpson puts herself on the Internet where people can pay to watch her eat.

"I love eating and people love watching me eat," she told the British newspaper. "It makes people happy, and I’m not harming anyone."

Simpson said her 49-year-old, 150-pound boyfriend Philippe Gouamba, has encouraged her to eat more.

"I think he’d like it if I was bigger," she added. "He’s a real belly man, and completely supports me."

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/nj_wo...3yjEWaxx9N
She's be a great match for suricata.

Some shocking real ads: (maybe NSFW)

[Image: ashtraymouth-roach-girl.jpg]

[Image: caribu-bitter-canari.jpg]

[Image: caribu-bitter-poison.jpg]

[Image: concordia-childrens-services-piglets.jpg]

[Image: humans-for-animals-seal.jpg]

Quote:A Jackson county couple is accused of keeping at least 100 dead cats in a freezer that didn't work. Now, they say they're being targeted because of their religion. Gabriella Bernabei says she kept the cats in the freezer because she hadn't found the right time to bury the cats. She says she's Wiccan and in her religion you honor the animal by returning it to Mother Earth. She believes it's her Wiccan beliefs that got her in trouble with the law. But, the sheriff says she and her boyfriend were mistreating their cats.

It was in an un-working freezer in the back of a garage that the Jackson County Sheriff's Department says it found 100 dead cats accumulated over a year and half. The woman who put them there says that number is closer to 50 and says the freezer was working. Bernabei says she brought some of the cats with her from Illinois when her family moved to Jackson County. She says others weren't necessarily theirs, but every animal deserves a burial and she was just waiting for the right moment to return them to the earth.

Seems a nice hobby