Olympiacos - CSKA

Siena - Bilbao

Unics Kazan - Fener Ulker

Thursday

Efes - Galatasaray

Unicaja - Real Madrid

Milano - Panathinaikos 50-50

Zalgiris - Maccabi

Barcelona - Cantu (let's hope Cantu will prove me wrong Biggrin )
Wednesday

Olympiacos - CSKA

Siena - Bilbao

Unics Kazan - Fener Ulker 45-55

Thursday

Efes - Galatasaray

Unicaja - Real Madrid

Milano - Panathinaikos

Zalgiris - Maccabi

Barcelona - Cantu
[Image: panathinaikos-basket-opadoi.jpg]
Wednesday

Olympiacos - CSKA

Siena - Bilbao

Unics Kazan - Fener Ulker..50%-50% Maybe Unics have low attendance ,but very good team..

Thursday

Efes - Galatasaray

Unicaja - Real Madrid

Milano - Panathinaikos

Zalgiris - Maccabi

Barcelona - Cantu
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Wednesday, January 18

Olympiacos - CSKA

Siena - Bilbao

Unics Kazan - Fener Ulker

Thursday, January 19

Efes - Galatasaray

Unicaja - Real Madrid

Milano - Panathinaikos

Zalgiris - Maccabi TA

Barcelona - Cantu
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

big win for unics.this team has guts!fener disapoint a lot of people.i saw funs of them in the game..
Quote:big win for unics.this team has guts!fener disapoint a lot of people.i saw funs of them in the game..

Win a la Heat last night against Spurs!!!

Huge comeback!!!

Unfortunately, I stopped watching it in half0time because I thought it was over. Sad Thudown
Quote:Win a la Heat last night against Spurs!!!

Huge comeback!!!

Unfortunately, I stopped watching it in half0time because I thought it was over. Sad Thudown

exactly ala heat!samoylenco was huge(10ass).i don't know if nachbar will help them but they are conteters for a ticket to p0lay offs
guys if anyone can post a link for osfp-csska full game please do it..!
Great performance by PAO today who crushed Armani in Milano, 57-78!!! Thup

In one point, the difference was 29 points!!! Huh

AWESOME performance by Zoric(32 points with 32 ranking) and Savanovic(16 points - 17 rebounds). The difference between them is that Zoric lost and Dusko won! Wink
Sad lose against Efes. We give them too much rebounds. Savanovic had a killer performance 1. quarter. Thanks to man that didn't defend him, Songaila. That guy must defend him, but he whas lost on the court. If you do not defend Savanovic he wil kill you behind the 3 point line. And Jamon Gordon what an star he is. He did everyting, rebound,assist,scoring,stealing etc. The dunk whas crazy. Maybe if our new transfer Savovic had played, the match would be different. So they had the stars. When they where shaky, ther whas always a man that give them the big shots. Vujacic had hit big 3 pointers. But we will get them back.

Vujacic has say after the match that they did play away game at home. And that he never before hasn't in a situation like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohjwEXmH_xA

So next game will be against Olympiakos. I saw Olympiakos against Cska they where not the same team before top 16. Maybe they where motivated because they play home against big team, and the crowd whas behind them after many games. Now they will come to Istanbul and play against us. This is a must win for both teams. We will get the crowd behind us. Let's hope for the win, no way to lose.

Vujacic has say after the match that they did play away game at home. And that he never before hasn't in a situation like this.
The best game was between Unicaja and Real Cool What a point for Singler and of course Mirotic Wink
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EuroLeague Arenas TalkBasket 1 176 Nov 23, 2023, 1:54 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  2023-24 EuroLeague signings and rumors TalkBasket 0 118 Nov 22, 2023, 3:10 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  EuroLeague Fantasy Challenge tips: Something for everyone EuroLeague News 0 449 Nov 14, 2021, 7:39 am
Last Post: EuroLeague News
  EuroLeague on Social Media EuroLeague News 0 372 Nov 12, 2021, 8:55 pm
  EuroLeague Fantasy Challenge Round 8 winner EuroLeague News 0 382 Nov 12, 2021, 6:58 am