Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best summer signing so far?
Let's discuss what are the best summer signings so far. It's still early in the season to make conclusions but I think it's an interesting topic. Since I'm posting this in Euroleague section, I will include players from EL teams only.
I think it's a bit early, but in my opinion, SO FAR, Nikola Pekovic and Pops Mensah-Bonsu are the best summer signings, being already vital parts of their teams. I think Stephane Lasme is just a step before the two of them, though.
Navarro is a phenomenal player.

But I have been really impressed with Stephane Lasme of Partizan.
Hey mate, welcome to the forum. Hope to see you staying here Thup And one of your favourite teams is Lietuvos Rytas Smile

I have to agree with the opinions above that Pekovic and Lasme were the most impressive. Mensah-Bonsu has also found his game in Euroleague quickly.
Well I don't know what to consider: the impact of the player in the team, the big name signing, the potential, etc.. I immediately thought of Pekovi?, so I choose him Smile
Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht.
: BASKET-SPOT : - Global Basketball
Unless I am greatly not up do date, Rawle Marshall is playing for Cibona...

My pick is Svetislav Pesic. Unbelievable season for Zvesda so far.
Quote:Unless I am greatly not up do date, Rawle Marshall is playing for Cibona...

Sorry, my mistake. I'll correct it. Hopefully no votes will be lost.
Bumping the thread for those that haven't voted yet. It is a better time to vote since we can see more consequences.
Navarro was a great pickup for Barcelona and is especially important without Lakovic.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Real release Hosley? I'm not sure.
Yes, Hosley was released. I deleted him from the poll and all the votes were gone Thudown Now we can start voting again...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UNICS adds firepower with Hezonja signing EuroLeague News 0 288 Aug 7, 2021, 2:47 am
Last Post: EuroLeague News
  Janis Timma on joining Olympiacos: “I didn’t even contact Strelnieks before signing” TB News 0 880 Sep 12, 2018, 2:24 am
Last Post: TB News
  Daniel Hackett on signing with CSKA Moscow: “It’s a big step in my career” TB News 0 1,004 Sep 2, 2018, 10:37 am
Last Post: TB News
  List of players who left NBA for Europe during lockout summer Black Urum 30 16,707 Nov 30, 2011, 12:59 pm
Last Post: TeoTheGreek13
  Summer 2011 free agents Black Urum 2 3,509 May 14, 2011, 11:41 pm
Last Post: straight forward