Barcelona vs Real Madrid

Alba Berlin vs Maccabi Tel Aviv

GROUP G

Unicaja vs Roma

Partizan vs Panathinaikos

GROUP H

CSKA Moscow vs Fenerbahçe

Siena vs Cibona
Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht.
: BASKET-SPOT : - Global Basketball
GROUP E

Prokom vs TAU

Olympiacos vs Milano

GROUP F

Barcelona vs Real Madrid

Alba Berlin vs Maccabi Tel Aviv

GROUP G

Unicaja vs Roma

Partizan vs Panathinaikos

GROUP H

CSKA Moscow vs Fenerbahçe

Siena vs Cibona
Group E

Asseco Prokom vs. Tau Ceramica

Olympiacos vs. AJ Milano

Group F

Regal Barcelona vs. Real Madrid

Alba Berlin vs. Maccabi Electra

Group G

Unicaja vs. Lottomatica Roma

Partizan vs. Panathinaikos

Group H

CSKA Moscow vs. Fenerbahce Ulker

Montepaschi Siena vs. Cibona
Group E

Asseco Prokom vs. Tau Ceramica

Olympiacos vs. AJ Milano

Group F

Regal Barcelona vs. Real Madrid

Alba Berlin vs. Maccabi Electra

Group G

Unicaja vs. Lottomatica Roma

Partizan vs. Panathinaikos

Group H

CSKA Moscow vs. Fenerbahce Ulker

Montepaschi Siena vs. Cibona
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Maccabi lost all chances of advancing since Barcelona beat Real. Now both Barca and Real are 4-1, and with Real facing Alba at home in their final game, Barca will probably have to win a tough away game in Tel Aviv in order to advance from 1st and avoid a likely meeting with Tau.

3 huge games tomorrow. If Milano are able to upset Olympiacos at home they will both have a 3-2 record going into the final round, with Milano hosting Prokom and Olympiacos traveling to Tau for a very, very tough away game. Who would have believed that the Italians would have a shot at advancing 2 games to the end of the round? If Olympiacos win, they'll be able to snag the 1st spot in their group with a win over Tau.

Montepaschi host Cibona, who beat them at home a few games ago. Both teams are 2-2, but Cibona have to face CSKA in their final game while Siena face Fener-Ulker. Cibona probably will need to pull off two huge upsets to advance.

Finally, the most anticipated game of the round: Partizan vs Panathinaikos in what will be one of the craziest atmospheres this season. If Panathinaikos lose, they'll have to answer to Unicaja at home in the final game while Partizan have a relatively easy game in Rome. If they win they clinch the #1 spot and advance to face either Montepaschi or Cibona. Both teams want to avoid a potential meeting with CSKA in the 1/4 finals, especially without home court advantage.

Alba face Maccabi in a meaningless game in Germany. Maccabi are in a rough stretch, especially with the loss of Fischer, and Alba will look to finally win a Top 16 game.

Also, what a performance by Thomas Kelati! 33 points, only 4 of them off 2 pointers and only 2 more on free throws. He hit 9/19 (!!) from 3pt land to go along with 7 rebounds and 3 steals. Brandon Jennings had his highest point total so far in the Euroleague with 17 points on 6/19 shooting to lead Roma.
I can't see how TAU can miss the 1st spot in their Group. The winner of Olympiacos-AJ Milano will get the 2nd spot with the Greeks being the favourites.

Also Cibona doesn't need two wins to go through, they will go through by beating Siena tonight, no matter what happens in the last game.

Panathinaikos can 'afford' losing by as much as 18 points, I also think it will be a great game.

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

You're right about Cibona, my mistake. I'm also pretty sure that Tau will advance from 1st. I'm hoping for NBATV to broadcast the Partizan-Pao game sometime next week.
[quote name='"kobimel":t8o72gn8']You're right about Cibona, my mistake. I'm also pretty sure that Tau will advance from 1st. I'm hoping for NBATV to broadcast the Partizan-Pao game sometime next week.[/quote]

Do you live in the US? You could always catch the games online with the links posted here. Not the best quality, but pretty good basketball.

This Partizan can become Euroleague champion. Amazing team. Just imagine if they still had Pekovi? in the roster.
Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht.
: BASKET-SPOT : - Global Basketball
[quote name='"Black Urum":1ghn8o9j'][quote name='"kobimel":1ghn8o9j']You're right about Cibona, my mistake. I'm also pretty sure that Tau will advance from 1st. I'm hoping for NBATV to broadcast the Partizan-Pao game sometime next week.[/quote]

Do you live in the US? You could always catch the games online with the links posted here. Not the best quality, but pretty good basketball.[/quote]

I have school during the games, unfortunately, and I would rather catch them on reruns on TV than reruns on the computer.

And rikhardur, I agree about Partizan-- they're a great team with a lot of potential. They were my dark horse since the beginning of the season.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EuroLeague Arenas TalkBasket 1 176 Nov 23, 2023, 1:54 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  2023-24 EuroLeague signings and rumors TalkBasket 0 118 Nov 22, 2023, 3:10 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  EuroLeague Fantasy Challenge tips: Something for everyone EuroLeague News 0 449 Nov 14, 2021, 7:39 am
Last Post: EuroLeague News
  EuroLeague on Social Media EuroLeague News 0 372 Nov 12, 2021, 8:55 pm
  EuroLeague Fantasy Challenge Round 8 winner EuroLeague News 0 382 Nov 12, 2021, 6:58 am