Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion (Navigation)
Hi robbe.

I was just browsing your contract section when I came up with a little idea that might come in handy and add some user comfort.

Unless I'm completely blind and useless (wouldn't rule that out), you have to choose a team on the overview page, watch the selected team's page and then go back to the overview to select another team's page. So how about adding "Next Team" and "Previous Team" links to every team page so you don't have to go back and forth to the overview page?

MfG,

uhg80.
Or better yet a drop down menu?
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Thanks both of you for your suggestions.

Both should be technically possible. Which one would you prefer? I guess a dropdown menu is more versatile than "previous"- and "next"-buttons because it also directly links to the other teams, right?

@Black Urum: Now I remember why I took down the single page with all salaries in the first place: It exceeded a certain wordpress page size limit. Too much data for a single page. I will be looking for new, more elegant solutions because I'm not happy with the salary page's current look either, but one of the above should do for now.
I'd prefer drop down menu because with 1 click I could see all 30 teams while with next previous it is better to click back and go to the original page which has all the teams listed than 'browse' through other teams you don't need to go to th one you want.

Of course I got another idea which you know off...

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

Haven't thought about a dropbox, but it sounds like a good idea. Enables one to jump anywhere easily.
Quote:Haven't thought about a dropbox, but it sounds like a good idea. Enables one to jump anywhere easily.

Added three dropboxes for the different competitions. Better?

Example: http://www.in-the-game.org/?page_id=779
looks great Thup
Schwach wie flasche leer
Quote:Added three dropboxes for the different competitions. Better?

Example: http://www.in-the-game.org/?page_id=779

Very nice.

Perfect. Thup