TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums
Unable To Message Moderating Team - Printable Version

+- TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums (https://www.talkbasket.net/forums)
+-- Forum: The World Around (https://www.talkbasket.net/forums/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: ANNOUNCEMENTS (https://www.talkbasket.net/forums/forum-49.html)
+---- Forum: Suggestions & Feedback (https://www.talkbasket.net/forums/forum-9.html)
+---- Thread: Unable To Message Moderating Team (/thread-1226.html)



Unable To Message Moderating Team - forum troll - 07-19-2009

For some reason I cannot send messages to Rikhardur. Does anyone know what the problem is?


Unable To Message Moderating Team - Black Urum - 07-19-2009

Its a sort of a bug after the new forum, the recepient needs to empty their inbox.


Unable To Message Moderating Team - suricata - 07-19-2009

i heard from vilius something about deleting the cookies due to the forum being upgraded. the option is on the bottom left of the forum, but you should probably ask vilius first (what sort of action you should take)


Unable To Message Moderating Team - rikhardur - 07-20-2009

That's weird. I still have room for messages. I deleted cookies right now though just in case.


Unable To Message Moderating Team - TalkBasket - 07-20-2009

Quote:For some reason I cannot send messages to Rikhardur. Does anyone know what the problem is?

That seems to be some sort of a bug after the forum was upgraded. Do you get an error message saying that Rikhardur can't receive messages?

It happened for other members too. There are two solutions that worked for me.

1. Rikhardur should clean his inbox even he has only a couple of messages.

or

2. Rikhardur should send you a message first and then you should be able to reply and send new messages from then on.


Unable To Message Moderating Team - forum troll - 07-20-2009

Quote:It's either

1. Its a sort of a bug after the new forum, the recepient needs to empty their inbox.

2. He had enough of you.

That is uncalled for.


Unable To Message Moderating Team - forum troll - 07-20-2009

Quote:That seems to be some sort of a bug after the forum was upgraded. Do you get an error message saying that Rikhardur can't receive messages?

It happened for other members too. There are two solutions that worked for me.

1. Rikhardur should clean his inbox even he has only a couple of messages.

or

2. Rikhardur should send you a message first and then you should be able to reply and send new messages from then on.

It's working now.