Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 The best and the worst atmosphere in Euroleague Arenas?
It's ok to write your opinion but there really is NO NEED TO CAPS RAGE, change the sizes all the time or change the colors. we would understand you without doing all that.
Question

Hello Jaka. What do you think about Galatasaray'€™s fans and the atmosphere created during home games? How do you compare Galatasaray fans with others all around the world, especially those supporting your former team, Barcelona?

Ogulcan Ozcikmak - Turkey

JAKA LAKOVIC EX- BARCA PLAYER( now in GALATASARAY) answer:

"Thanks for your question, Ogulcan. I would like to say that Galatasaray fans have surprised me in every possible way! I have never seen such devoted fans, supporting us in every situation - good or bad. They are there for us, singing the team songs from the very beginning of the game until the end. So far, all I can say is that playing for Galatasaray has been a great experience for me."
(Jan 29, 2012, 2:53 pm)KAPALI Wrote: I have no problem with you and other people here my friend.. Wink

PEACE for ALL..

But Only TEO the greek dont understand..

But I think he wont understand the reality..My last worth for this topic is..

After the match with BARCA in Istanbul the legend player said for

GALATASARAY FANS THÄ°S WORDS  

Juan Carlos Navarro,

"Euroleague Basketball career I match with more than 100 supporters of such a witness for the first time I went, but I am dying. Fans seemed crazy. At one point I thought would attack us enter the 20 numbers after the closure of the site

I think he plays against PANA-FANS more than 5 times.???

So TEO still alive...???

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Wow, if Navarro says so then I STFU... Rofl3

BTW, I think Navarro is still A LITTLE pissed off about his team's elimination from their own F4. I can see why he "desn't remember" OAKA...Baby

About 3 posts before, I posted you a video. Go and see comments from around the world. I don't care what Navarro says, especially after what happened last year...

Nice from you to ask if I'm stll alive because after reading all of your bullshit I almost died of heart attack and I almost got blind by the size of your post.
[Image: panathinaikos-basket-opadoi.jpg]
(Jan 29, 2012, 3:46 pm)KAPALI Wrote: Question

Hello Jaka. What do you think about Galatasaray'’s fans and the atmosphere created during home games? How do you compare Galatasaray fans with others all around the world, especially those supporting your former team, Barcelona?

Ogulcan Ozcikmak - Turkey

JAKA LAKOVIC EX- BARCA PLAYER( now in GALATASARAY) answer:

"Thanks for your question, Ogulcan. I would like to say that Galatasaray fans have surprised me in every possible way! I have never seen such devoted fans, supporting us in every situation - good or bad. They are there for us, singing the team songs from the very beginning of the game until the end. So far, all I can say is that playing for Galatasaray has been a great experience for me."

Can you give an example of a "regular player" please.

Lakovic is one of the most hated players to PAO fans because of the way he left the team after so many years.

Trust me, he knows he had already seen a devoted and passionate croud before... Baby
Turkish speaker: Galatasaray has an koro you would think that 40.000 people are chearing. He whas the commentator on the math against Olympiakos. So Kapali stop argumenting with theo. Galatasaray fans is so popular i can't explane it at all. Galatasaray fans are so retarted that they go with 30-35.000 fans on away game (football). Galatasaray has 25 milyon fans world wide. So we don't need to introduce ourself. And the video that you saying that is no special is special my frend. Because that whas a away game against Efes with 3.000 Galatasaray fans.
(Jan 29, 2012, 5:00 pm)Cimbom1905 Wrote: Turkish speaker: Galatasaray has an koro you would think that 40.000 people are chearing. He whas the commentator on the math against Olympiakos. So Kapali stop argumenting with theo. Galatasaray fans is so popular i can't explane it at all. Galatasaray fans are so retarted that they go with 30-35.000 fans on away game (football). Galatasaray has 25 milyon fans world wide. 1)So we don't need to introduce ourself. And the video that you saying that is no special is special my frend. Because 2)that whas a away game against Efes with 3.000 Galatasaray fans.

1)That's right, you don't.

2)Still...
(Jan 29, 2012, 2:58 pm)MaccabiTA Wrote: It's ok to write your opinion but there really is NO NEED TO CAPS RAGE, change the sizes all the time or change the colors. we would understand you without doing all that.

Agree with this Thup
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
I dont agree...

Its my style..If you dont like your problem not my..

Its here forbidden..? I use one color RED

and 2-3 sizes whats the problem for you..?

You cant say a word for my style, its not your business, if you not a ADMIN

and if the rules are allowed this, ok. ?
-

Maccabi, Pana, Partizan Fans...Yes they were

good in past ..But now they are not the BEST..

I understand your fear and co & against aGALATASARAY FAN...

Because you see the reality and your not the number ONE anymore in ATMOSPHERE

The LION KING is BACK..

So you can agree with everything nothing changes the truth..
Dude, its ok, really, you are the bestest in the whole world. Here, let me dedicate this song to you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_cikTgwMXY

Now, please stop with fan-posting and resume at some other topics that are related to this forum. You are bringing bad energy with these posts.

Thank you.
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
@KAPALI

What are you, 12?????
(Jan 30, 2012, 5:49 pm)KAPALI Wrote: I dont agree...

Its my style..If you dont like your problem not my..

Its here forbidden..? I use one color RED

and 2-3 sizes whats the problem for you..?

You cant say a word for my style, its not your business, if you not a ADMIN

and if the rules are allowed this, ok. ?

it's not against the rules but if you want to be taken seriously I suggest you stop acting like a kid.. making your post sparkly won't help your argument, just like talking louder doesn't make you more right.

you show your real skin by saying Pao, Partizan and Maccabi fans were good in the past.. show some respect will ya? these clubs won titles before you knew what basketball is, teams like your beloved Gala come and go (by that I don't mean they'd shut the club down but won't stay in the Euroleague's high level for very long..) while clubs like the ones you mentioned have been here for decades and will stay for decades in the top of Europe. I won't be surprised if before this season you didn't even watch 5 European basketball games. you see some success, you stick to it and start bragging like a kid. nothing's wrong with new fans, it's great that success brings new fans to this sport but your attitude is shitty, you didn't come here to discuss basketball, you didn't come here to learn new things about the game or about European basketball, you came here to brag and make some noise, maybe piss off a few people on your way. so here you go, have fun, tell us when you're done.

@Led00-you gotta love Jon Lajoie Wink
^^^ Thup
Well i think that Galatasaray will be in euroleague, hopefuly we can get a license from euroleague, with the atmhosphere we create. I know that Euroleague is very excited about our fans, and the attendance until so for is full. The games against Olympiakos-Barcelona-Siena where full house. Against Unics 6.335, Union Olympia, 5.890, Asseco Prokom 4.885. Good numbers. So Galatasaray is a big club, and we have a good coach, team, fans etc. We will get every year better. If we can get the a license, at least b license Galatasaray will be a euroleague team. And for newcomer to make top 16 let you know that this is a big team. And Galatasaray brought basketball to Turkey, so we know basketball. but we will for always in Euroleague. We will not go, we speal about Galatasaray and not a little team that come and makes the Euroleague 1 time.

Euroleague site

Started in 1905, Galatasaray is one of the oldest sports clubs in the world and takes its name from Galatasaray Lycee, a school founded in 1481. A teacher at the school brought basketball to Turkey in 1911. The club's basketball section opened in the early 1930s and found instant success, winning three consecutive Istanbul League titles from 1933 to 1936. Once World War II ended, Galatasaray kept dominating Turkish basketball with 16 Istanbul League titles and 11 Turkish championship trophies between 1940 and 1966. The club also competed well continentally, reaching the Euroleague eighthfinals in 1961 and 1964. Another Turkish League title in 1969 was followed by a 15-year drought until Galatasaray had its last spate of dominance, winning three more national titles between 1985 and 1990, the last of its Turkish League titles, won behind the effort of stars like Michaelle Scearce, Turgay Demirel, Paul Dawkins Hakan Yorukoglu, Lutfu Aribogan and Cem Caniklioglu. In Europe, Galatasaray stayed competitive, making eight consecutive Korac Cup appearances from 1993 and 2001, reaching the eighthfinals in 2000. Its current resurgence started in 2008, when Galatasaray showed it was no average Eurocup newcomer. With a memorable shot by Cuneyt Erden, Galatasaray reached the Eurocup semifinals before losing against eventual champion DKV Joventut. Last season, Galatasaray made its second consecutive appearance in the Eurocup Last 16, but could advance no further. At home in Turkey, however, its 22 regular season wins - the most by the club in a long time - proved no fluke as head coach Oktay Mahmuti marched his team through to the finals. A solid core of contributors featuring Ermal Kuqo, Josh Shipp and Luksa Andric kept getting better throughout the spring. In the finals, Galatasaray challenged eventual winner Fenerbahce Ulker through six games before dropping the last of those by 3 points.
We will be, we will that, we will...

Once WE see your team doing all the things for European basketball, and being constant in EL even if there is no money (witch I doubt), when you are in the Euroleague for 10 or more years, than you and your fans will be acknowledged. So far, you are like that kid who wants to hang with older kids but they push him aside, you know? Be patient, dont prove your point with nice pictures and caps on, show us that you know about basketball here on forum, and then we can talk normally.

With that attitude you have, you and your club wont be welcome anywhere and u can brag all by yourself in Turkey.

About A-licence... I would so love to c Galat wining it before Partizan Tongue
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
for a team that 2 years ago whas going almost to Turkey basketball league second division, and fight hard to overlife, made almost the play-offs is nothing impossible. And to win against Rytas at home to qualyfe for euroleague is special.Few years ago this team hassent no system and we got slapped in eurochallenge against bad teams. Galatasaray proofs step by step, Galatasaray grows step by step. First time we are in Euroleague and we are in top 16. How many teams has booked same results as new comer. And if you whas a Galatasaray fan you would know better what is say. In Galatasaray i see futute, because Oktay Mahmuti. Nobody believed that Galatasaray would play finale in Turkish league in 2011 but we did. Nobody believe that Galatasaray would be topclub this team will prove it. Remember it.
(Jan 30, 2012, 10:54 pm)Led00 Wrote: We will be, we will that, we will...

Once WE see your team doing all the things for European basketball, and being constant in EL even if there is no money (witch I doubt), when you are in the Euroleague for 10 or more years, than you and your fans will be acknowledged. So far, you are like that kid who wants to hang with older kids but they push him aside, you know? Be patient, dont prove your point with nice pictures and caps on, show us that you know about basketball here on forum, and then we can talk normally.

With that attitude you have, you and your club wont be welcome anywhere and u can brag all by yourself in Turkey.

About A-licence... I would so love to c Galat wining it before Partizan Tongue

Thup Thup Thup
(Jan 31, 2012, 12:29 am)Cimbom1905 Wrote: for a team that 2 years ago whas going almost to Turkey basketball league second division, and fight hard to overlife, made almost the play-offs is nothing impossible. And to win against Rytas at home to qualyfe for euroleague is special.Few years ago this team hassent no system and we got slapped in eurochallenge against bad teams. Galatasaray proofs step by step, Galatasaray grows step by step. First time we are in Euroleague and we are in top 16. How many teams has booked same results as new comer. And if you whas a Galatasaray fan you would know better what is say. In Galatasaray i see futute, because Oktay Mahmuti. Nobody believed that Galatasaray would play finale in Turkish league in 2011 but we did. Nobody believe that Galatasaray would be topclub this team will prove it. Remember it.

It doesn't matter how hard was for your team to overcome the problems it faced. It doesn't matter you won Rytas in Lithuamnia(come on, you won Rytas not CSKA... Bag ). It doesn't matter you reached the top-16 in your first season(Bilbao did that too). Even if you win the Euroleague(just saying Tongue ) they won't even think to give you the A license. You can't reach PAO's, Barca's, CSKA's Maccabi's, OLY's or Partizan's reputaion in one season. You can't become a major Euroleague market just like that.

Ok, you are a very good newcomer but nothing more.

You think that Euroleague should honor you about you AWESOME-AMZING-INCREDIBLE-UNBELIEVABLE crowd??? Huh
lol Tongue

Remember Maroussi? Or have you even watched Euroleague back then?

If that, what you are saying WILL happen with Galat, doesn't happen, if Galat looses some of the big games, then you will see where is your team really standing. Do not think that it doesn't matter where the final of the EL is played!

One last thing: Reputation, respect is hard to get and hard to loose. Money can't buy those, one good season can't buy those, hard-core fans in the winning streak can't buy those.

Do you know why Partizan is so respected around the Europe? Because it produces players for every team there is in Europe, because every year they give few good players and start all over again with just a few dollars in pocket. This season will be one of the weakest in the last 5 seasons but still, they will get applause the next year!
Yeah i remember maroussi. Jamon Gordon played then at marousi. But Galatasaray is coming with plans and programs. You will see. I'm not flying that Galatasaray is the best team this season or what else, i'm saying Galatasaray will a stayer at Euroleague and i hope it will be a topclub in few years. If they do not give a license then they will not give, i will not cry, no Galatasaray fans will cry. We will come back, if we must play elemination, we do it. And i'm not talking about the crowd anymore, the Euroleague members where at the match against Olympiacos, i know that they like the crowd. Not only i talk about it, even Ibrahim Kutluay says the same things. And he whas a Fenerbahce player our rival. He is commenting some games at Euroleague. Bilboa,Unicks thit the same thing ass well. I'm not saying that in 1 season Galatasaray will be in class like the teams you named. I'm saying the things that i wroted above.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EuroLeague Arenas TalkBasket 1 176 Nov 23, 2023, 1:54 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  2023-24 EuroLeague signings and rumors TalkBasket 0 118 Nov 22, 2023, 3:10 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  EuroLeague Fantasy Challenge tips: Something for everyone EuroLeague News 0 449 Nov 14, 2021, 7:39 am
Last Post: EuroLeague News
  EuroLeague on Social Media EuroLeague News 0 372 Nov 12, 2021, 8:55 pm
  EuroLeague Fantasy Challenge Round 8 winner EuroLeague News 0 382 Nov 12, 2021, 6:58 am