Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 1.000 post
(Feb 10, 2011, 5:57 pm)Led00 Wrote: Not all of our girls r pretty, but percentage of high beautiful girls is higher in Belgrade, Novi Sad and other Serbian cities then in any other where I've been so far, and that is a fact told not only by me! Biggrin

I'm coming to visit soon maybe even this summer. I hope to do a European tour.
(Feb 10, 2011, 7:57 pm)Raze Lupin Wrote: I'm coming to visit soon maybe even this summer. I hope to do a European tour.

Where else in Europe?
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

(Feb 10, 2011, 7:57 pm)Raze Lupin Wrote: I'm coming to visit soon maybe even this summer. I hope to do a European tour.

I can hook u up with some examples Tongue
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
(Feb 10, 2011, 8:46 pm)Black Urum Wrote: Where else in Europe?

When I go to Europe I want to visit France, Greece and Serbia. I have many friends and colleagues that live there that I've known through my university and research. In Greece I have friends in Athens, Thessaloniki, and Rhodes Island. In Serbia I have a few colleagues in Zrenjanin. France all over.
(Feb 11, 2011, 11:34 am)Led00 Wrote: I can hook u up with some examples Tongue

Oh hell yeah! It's on. I think i will have fun in Serbia. I want to go to the exit Fest concert. I have a friend that helps organize the event. Do you know of the Exit Fest concert in Serbia?
(Feb 11, 2011, 7:05 pm)Raze Lupin Wrote: Oh hell yeah! It's on. I think i will have fun in Serbia. I want to go to the exit Fest concert. I have a friend that helps organize the event. Do you know of the Exit Fest concert in Serbia?

Everybody knows for EXIT concert in Serbia and many others acros the Europe. Cool

As for friends that you have in Zrenjanin it's nice town.Do you know that most of Serbian that left Serbia and go around the world.Are the people that is from small towns and villages. Agree
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
(Feb 11, 2011, 7:03 pm)Raze Lupin Wrote: When I go to Europe I want to visit France, Greece and Serbia. I have many friends and colleagues that live there that I've known through my university and research. In Greece I have friends in Athens, Thessaloniki, and Rhodes Island. In Serbia I have a few colleagues in Zrenjanin. France all over.

C'mon up to Thessaloniki buddy!

I'll fatten you up with amazing food that you never thought could possibly exist Rofl3
[Image: paok0bw.gif]
(Feb 11, 2011, 7:05 pm)Raze Lupin Wrote: Oh hell yeah! It's on. I think i will have fun in Serbia. I want to go to the exit Fest concert. I have a friend that helps organize the event. Do you know of the Exit Fest concert in Serbia?

Actually, I live in the city that organizes it, and as a matter of fact, my College is on the hill where the main stage of Exit is located! Biggrin
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
(Feb 17, 2011, 11:53 am)Led00 Wrote: Actually, I live in the city that organizes it, and as a matter of fact, my College is on the hill where the main stage of Exit is located! Biggrin

Novi Sad..if you translate on english it's "New Now". Biggrin Do you have been on Exit?
New Now or New Park?
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

(Feb 17, 2011, 6:01 pm)Black Urum Wrote: New Now or New Park?

"Novi" means :new

"sad" means :now Biggrin