Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 1.000 post
My 1.000 post after almost 2 years of membership on TB. Cool

There was a lot of members who was changed.But still TB became among the best sites for basketball discussion.And i will love to keep that way.I hope that there will be a lot of new topics. Smile

Best wishes to all members,specially to Administrators.Without them this will not be possible. Wink

Cheers.See ya. Biggrin
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Congratulations man! It's a great privilege to have you here. Thup
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

(Feb 6, 2011, 10:25 pm)Black Urum Wrote: Congratulations man! It's a great privilege to have you here. Thup

Thanks. Wink
Congrats man! Hope to see you opening the 2,000 posts thread soon Biggrin
Drinks
Schwach wie flasche leer
don't care 1000 posts. We love you ! its more important Smile
Congrats from me too! Glory to Partizan! Biggrin
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
Thanks to all Biggrin
(Feb 6, 2011, 10:05 pm)stefans Wrote: My 1.000 post after almost 2 years of membership on TB. Cool

There was a lot of members who was changed.But still TB became among the best sites for basketball discussion.And i will love to keep that way.I hope that there will be a lot of new topics. Smile

Best wishes to all members,specially to Administrators.Without them this will not be possible. Wink

Cheers.See ya. Biggrin

Congratulations Stefans! 1,000 post! GO SRBIJA!!!!! I must say Stefans that is a lot of post. I'm worried about you. You have too much time on your hands my nerdy friend. You should leave the computer and go find a nice Serbian girl or boy if you like that. Rofl3 I know plenty of Serbian woman I can introduce you too. Cool
(Feb 8, 2011, 8:13 pm)Raze Lupin Wrote: Congratulations Stefans! 1,000 post! GO SRBIJA!!!!! I must say Stefans that is a lot of post. I'm worried about you. You have too much time on your hands my nerdy friend. You should leave the computer and go find a nice Serbian girl or boy if you like that. Rofl3 I know plenty of Serbian woman I can introduce you too. Cool

Hah. Biggrin Thanks.You should not worried about me i have this month less obligations.This is not USA this is Serbia.People less work and they have free time but on the other side they have less money or they poor.I'm student.And it's winter here and these days was very cold 20F even 15F.That is reason why i here much time...I'm surprised that Americans know how in Serbia we have pretty girls.I know that a lot of my people live in USA.Especially in Chicago.about 400.000 Smile It's second largest city were live Serbians after Belgrade. Biggrin And also i have friend there.For introduce hah thanks anyway. Biggrin
Why r u surprised? It is known around the globe that our girls r very beautiful! Biggrin

Ah, I am so happy that I was born here to know that Biggrin
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
(Feb 9, 2011, 3:53 pm)Led00 Wrote: Why r u surprised? It is known around the globe that our girls r very beautiful! Biggrin

Ah, I am so happy that I was born here to know that Biggrin

And Teodosic chose the date the only ugly Serbian girl?

[Image: spteodosic.jpg]

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

(Feb 9, 2011, 4:03 pm)Black Urum Wrote: And Teodosic chose the date the only ugly Serbian girl?

There is some stories that they are great couple.or translation they both little strange. Cool
(Feb 9, 2011, 9:51 pm)stefans Wrote: There is some stories that they are great couple.or translation they both little strange. Cool

Out of the nine persons in this photo, the 8 look retarded...

(Feb 9, 2011, 10:32 pm)Black Urum Wrote: Out of the nine persons in this photo, the 8 look retarded...

Hahah Yes. Rofl3
(Feb 9, 2011, 4:03 pm)Black Urum Wrote: And Teodosic chose the date the only ugly Serbian girl?

Dude I don't care her body looks fit. I'd put a bag over her face so i wouldn't have to look at her block head. Seriously this maybe what Teo does. ;-)Who knows maybe she does kinky stuff in bed. Also the bald guy is wearing a racket ball?? lmao!!
Lol from a thread about Stefans' 1000 posts it became a thread about Teodosic's girlfriend?
(Feb 10, 2011, 11:17 am)MaccabiTA Wrote: Lol from a thread about Stefans' 1000 posts it became a thread about Teodosic's girlfriend?

Hahah Biggrin It's more about Serbian girls. Cool
(Feb 10, 2011, 11:17 am)MaccabiTA Wrote: Lol from a thread about Stefans' 1000 posts it became a thread about Teodosic's girlfriend?

When great basketball minds meet... everything is possible. (I hope Teodosic isn't reading this forum).

Not all of our girls r pretty, but percentage of high beautiful girls is higher in Belgrade, Novi Sad and other Serbian cities then in any other where I've been so far, and that is a fact told not only by me! Biggrin