TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: San Antonio Spurs.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After very dissapointing performences so far, and not a very good record (36-25) what do you think about this season's spurs? can they be a real threat or just a medicore playoff team?

As a spurs fan i want to believe they can fight for the title if all the players will be healthy, but it's hard to believe judging by their season so far...
i am a nicks fan. i dont really watch the spurs but i think they are just medicore team they really dont do that much i mean the recor si alright but ..ehhhh i dont no thats my opinion.
They are currently 36-24

Remaining teams to play

@Cleveland Lose

New York Win

@Minnesota Win

Clippers Win

@Miami Win

@Orlando Lose

Golden State Win

@Atlanta Lose

@OKC Lose

Lakers Win

Cleveland Lose

@Boston Lose

@NJ Win

Houston Win

Orlando Lose

@Lakers Lose

@Sacremento Win

@Phoenix Lose

Memphis Win

@Denver Lose

Minny Win

@Dallas Lose

Ending Record 46-35

What does everyone else think? This will break the Spurs 50win season streak if the games play out like i think.
I saw them play Cavs in San Antonio and I have to say Manu was amazing. I thought Cavs looked comfortable for ages, then suddenly he just hit a hot streak sinking shots and dishing out the assists. I don't know what will happen when they have Parker back, what do you guys think? I can see them doing well in the Western play-offs. Right now they seem to be playing better than the Lakers. I think even OKC or PHX could prove a tougher team to beat right now. On their day though, you can't put down the Lakers.