TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: Is there a place for another on?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, hello there Biggrin

I am Dusan Popovic, 20 years old, student of art from Serbia. I am interested in many different things, like: Of course, music is number one, art in global, international sport, physics, maths, women, beer, lots of it, table tennis, beer, women, beer and my guitar... and beer...

I follow basketball since I was a kid, but only on EC's, WC's and Olympic games. But from few seasons back, I started to watch Euroleague, going to the games and bla, bla. I have much to learn about this game, and am willing to do so.

KK Partizan is my club number one! I don't have to introduce it, u all know what this club is like.

AnywayZ, I am going to the Belgrade Arena tonight to, hopefully, c my team advancing to the F4 after 12 years!

Be seeing ya, online! Cheers!
Hi Dusan, welcome to Tb

More Partizan fans can only make the forum better. Since you are going to Belgrade Arena tonight, please take some pictures there if you could. Judging by your intro post, it seems that you could become a decent member here. See you around the forum.
(Apr 1, 2010, 10:08 am)Led00 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, hello there Biggrin

I am Dusan Popovic, 20 years old, student of art from Serbia. I am interested in many different things, like: Of course, music is number one, art in global, international sport, physics, maths, women, beer, lots of it, table tennis, beer, women, beer and my guitar... and beer...

I follow basketball since I was a kid, but only on EC's, WC's and Olympic games. But from few seasons back, I started to watch Euroleague, going to the games and bla, bla. I have much to learn about this game, and am willing to do so.

KK Partizan is my club number one! I don't have to introduce it, u all know what this club is like.

AnywayZ, I am going to the Belgrade Arena tonight to, hopefully, c my team advancing to the F4 after 12 years!

Be seeing ya, online! Cheers!

i think i'm gonna like you Laugh

welcome man
And It's fun to see a guy who likes BB and art! That's what most of BB fans lacking- to understand how much BB has in common with an art Smile Welcome.
Big thanks to all of ya!

to Suricata: Yeah, man, it's the age of a beer, no doubt Biggrin

to StraightForward: Actually, yes, some people just can't c the butty of this game! I love it! Biggrin

to Vilius: I am sry, but I can't grant ur wish. U see, there is one golden rule among the fans of Partizan:

"There is a time when u take photos, there is a time when u pose, talk, dance... But when u r on the game, u watch Partizan, u cheer for Partizan, u love Partizan."

I know it sounds a little bit geeky, but we all respect the rule and we cheer! Biggrin

There will be official photos and I will post them tomorrow! Biggrin

Well, of I go! Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin