TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: Hi all!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all! I play basketball in Melbourne, that's in Australia. I'm in college. And I follow different basketball teams in different countries. It helps me to improve my own game. I have already left several posts in different threads.
Is there anyone alive on this forum? I would be interested in talking about basketball.
I see a lot of good information here about past basketball, but almost nothing new.
Hi. I'm new here.
(Sep 22, 2023, 12:16 pm)LettCat Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all! I play basketball in Melbourne, that's in Australia. I'm in college. And I follow different basketball teams in different countries. It helps me to improve my own game. I have already left several posts in different threads.
Is there anyone alive on this forum? I would be interested in talking about basketball.
I see a lot of good information here about past basketball, but almost nothing new.

Hi there, welcome aboard. We've had better times for sure. Want to be a part of rebuilding this community?

Do you expect Ben Simmons to play for the national team next year?
(Nov 22, 2023, 10:40 am)Twour2004 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. I'm new here.

Welcome to TB!