TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: Bulls, Thibodeau ready to surprise Heat, Celtics in next NBA season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This early a number of NBA experts and fans picked the Miami Heat and the Boston Celtics to slug it out for supremacy in the National Basketball Association (NBA) Eastern Conference. The NBA buffs reasoned that the Heat with its star studded line-up and Celtics with its veteran laden roster will fight it out for supremacy in the NBA Eastern Conference. Newly hired Chicago Bulls coach and former Celtics assistant coach Tom Thibodeau is not happy with the report saying his team will surprise both Heat and Celtics once the new season of the NBA officially opens.

Thibodeau said his team might not have a roster of big-named NBA players but they will compete hard once the new NBA season ushers in.

He said the team is currently beefing up its roster to be competitive in the next NBA season and possibly take the crown away from the Los Angeles Lakers. During the off-season the Bulls was able to secure former Utah Jazz star power-forward Carlos Boozer alongside his teammates sharpshooter Kyle Korver and high-flying guard Ronnie Brewer.

The Bulls also has rising point-guard Derek Rose and reliable power-forward Joachim Noah on its line-up in the next NBA season. He is optimistic that his team is solid enough to compete against the other NBA teams who also had strengthened its line-up for the next NBA season. The first-time coach said he will do his best to carry the Bulls to the NBA playoffs and hopefully compete for the NBA championship this year.

The way each NBA team is preparing the forthcoming season of the NBA is getting more exciting for professional basketball fans around the world.
Quote:This early a number of NBA experts and fans picked the Miami Heat and the Boston Celtics to slug it out for supremacy in the National Basketball Association (NBA) Eastern Conference. The NBA buffs reasoned that the Heat with its star studded line-up and Celtics with its veteran laden roster will fight it out for supremacy in the NBA Eastern Conference. Newly hired Chicago Bulls coach and former Celtics assistant coach Tom Thibodeau is not happy with the report saying his team will surprise both Heat and Celtics once the new season of the NBA officially opens.

Thibodeau said his team might not have a roster of big-named NBA players but they will compete hard once the new NBA season ushers in.

He said the team is currently beefing up its roster to be competitive in the next NBA season and possibly take the crown away from the Los Angeles Lakers. During the off-season the Bulls was able to secure former Utah Jazz star power-forward Carlos Boozer alongside his teammates sharpshooter Kyle Korver and high-flying guard Ronnie Brewer.

The Bulls also has rising point-guard Derek Rose and reliable power-forward Joachim Noah on its line-up in the next NBA season. He is optimistic that his team is solid enough to compete against the other NBA teams who also had strengthened its line-up for the next NBA season. The first-time coach said he will do his best to carry the Bulls to the NBA playoffs and hopefully compete for the NBA championship this year.

The way each NBA team is preparing the forthcoming season of the NBA is getting more exciting for professional basketball fans around the world.

I find it interesting that the Execs mention the Celtics but not the Magic. Granted the Celtics are the defending Eastern Conference Champions but I do not think that they'll be able to compete with Orlando next season.

In my opinion there is really two tiers of clear playoff teams in the Eastern conference (barring major injuries).

Seeds 1 and 2: Heat and Magic
Seeds 3, 4, 5, 6: Bulls, Bucks, Celtics, Hawks

I think that those six teams are head and shoulders better than the rest of the East. For me its tough to tell who will have the best record during the regular season but I'd be shocked if it wasn't either Orlando or Miami with the other team having the second best record. Between the Bulls, Bucks, Celtics and Hawks, I see these teams as pretty comparable and they could finish in any order but I'd expect all four of them to hold down the 3-6 seeds pending significant injuries.
The Bulls are playing great! They have a very good team and they can suprise many teams, they can make a very deep run in the play-offs.

They have a great player in Carlos Boozer, a great center in Noah, a great shooter in Korver and one of the best( maybe the best) point guards in the league Derrick Rose!!! They are certainly a dark horse for the title