TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: Ncaa Hoops 11/30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Kids, looks like theres not alot of Handicapping going on here, and The last month or so Ive frequented two or three forums looking to see the interest level of the community

Seems like there arent many replies to peoples posts from what Ive seen so far, but Maybe Ill bring some Interest and some money/euro.

In case you dont know me, I shoot videos at donbest and recommend plays to people, and we tried to shoot today for one of the night games, but couldnt bring it together in time, and the games arent too far away, so I figured Id introduce myself with some plays

Card looks like ....

Mississippi - Basketball Over 136 Basketball
Miami-Florida -
Georgia Tech -
Northwestern - Basketball Under 136.5 Basketball
Iowa - Basketball Over 145 Basketball
Wake Forest -
Ohio St. - Basketball Ohio St. -4.5 Basketball
Florida St. -
Fresno St. -
Utah - Basketball Under 132 Basketball
Saint Louis -
Portland - Basketball Portland -4 Basketball
Long Beach St. - Basketball Over 154 Basketball
Washington -

5 Totals, and 2 sides, all at -110 (1.91) and all for even stakes on all 7 plays Basketball

Tb

The Video we were going to shoot was for the last match posted, The Total In Washington, but it climbed a little higher than I Expected as well, although It Will remain on my card, I dont want it to be my Lone play to have my rep staked on alone, It should still topple 154 IMO, but I didnt want it to represent my only play with a video attatched and Pat and I had trouble getting together, so I took it as an Omen

So we'll see how the day goes as a whole rather than trust one game on a 7 game card to represent the only play people would think I had that day, which you see, I have more, and Totals are what I do, all of videos so far have been a total, and thats where my bread and butter usually derive from, and I even made a covers account to show the public how I do it, (Rainmaking) 8 plays on totals, 7 - 1 with them, so I add 5 more instead of one and you see them, and I havent written those plays up yet LoL

Lets just leave this post long enough as is and let the chips be on the table!!

Good Fortune to all!!
Quote:Mississippi - Basketball Over 136 Basketball [Image: 7728710.gif]
Miami-Florida -
Georgia Tech -
Northwestern - Basketball Under 136.5 Basketball [Image: 61370110.gif]
Iowa - Basketball Over 145 Basketball [Image: 7728710.gif]
Wake Forest -
Ohio St. - Basketball Ohio St. -4.5 Basketball [Image: 7728710.gif]
Florida St. -
Fresno St. -
Utah - Basketball Under 132 Basketball [Image: 61370110.gif]
Saint Louis -
Portland - Basketball Portland -4 Basketball [Image: 7728710.gif]
Long Beach St. - Basketball Over 154 Basketball [Image: 7728710.gif]
Washington -

5 Totals, and 2 sides, all at -110 (1.91) and all for even stakes on all 7 plays Basketball

7 Plays, 5 - 2 On the Day, overall a decent day, and no replies or comments here either? Interesting, well I Hope it helped someone, and Ofcourse I Wish I Would have shot the Video, easy winner and Washington puts up 100 at home like clockwork, thats 3 homegames, avg way over 100+ in the 3, so be aware, and MAKE IT RAIN!!
I think some people in here are interested in betting, including me, but we are clueless when it comes to NBA or NCAA.

Personally I bet on Euroleague games. Where Partizan has been against the spread in the last three games.
Interesting, well ok then, I have 10 plays overall today, but obviously theres no need to post any thing without people here lol, I have a post up at another site, so maybe Ill stop back by sometime up the road and see if this forum has any activity one day, so you guys be well, take care and I'll catch you when I catch you!

See ya!
I used to find that the oddsmakers knew very little about French Basketball. If you knew a thing or two about the league, there was a much higher probability of beating the odds betting on French games than anywhere else.