TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: NCAA 2010/2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which teams has surprised you and which teams has disappointed you till this far?

Which players are suprising and which are disappointing you?

Wichs teams will make it to the Final 4 and which team will be National Champion?

Kyrie Irving(Duke) might be out for the season because of a toe problem. Too bad for Duke
Quote:Which teams has surprised you and which teams has disappointed you till this far?

Which players are suprising and which are disappointing you?

Wichs teams will make it to the Final 4 and which team will be National Champion?

Kyrie Irving(Duke) might be out for the season because of a toe problem. Too bad for Duke

i know this is a late responce but Duke will always be ok with coach K there. His system is usually greater than one single player.
St.John's surprised me.

Rutgers disappointed me.

Dulkys disappointed me.
Rutgers is young. Mostly Freshman and Sophmore players. Wait till next year. Also they were robbed in the tourney a couple days ago.

Did BYU suprise anyone? Jimmer fredette is sick!
Quote:Rutgers is young. Mostly Freshman and Sophmore players. Wait till next year. Also they were robbed in the tourney a couple days ago.

I know, I'm rooting for Biruta's luck Biggrin He may become much better in coming two years. Smile