TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: Hey people
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's up people

Big basketball fan here, I really hope to enjoy my time here and share thoughts with you all.

I'm a big fan of Bizkaia Bilbao Basket and Panathinaikos Wink
Welcome btp13!

We certainly need more ACB fans...
welcome pao fan Tongue
Welcome btp13 Cool
Welcome! I will have to become a PAO fan to fit in lol!
(Jan 16, 2011, 10:55 pm)RazeĀ Lupin Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome! I will have to become a PAO fan to fit in lol!

You should. It's working wonders for stefans...
(Jan 16, 2011, 11:04 pm)BlackĀ Urum Wrote: [ -> ]You should. It's working wonders for stefans...

Did it become a GREEN missionary forum? Biggrin
Hi btp13, welcome aboard. I think we all would be interested in knowing your story how you became a fan of PAO. How long are you following them?

Not many Spanish members on TB so it always good to see new faces. Stick around.
Welcome man, looking forward to TalkBasket with you Wink
Welcome btp13

We hope that you'll post many posts on the forum and that you'll stay for a long time. It would interesting to know your story how you became a PAO fan.

If you have any questions you can also asks the moderators.
(Jan 17, 2011, 10:05 am)MaccabiTA Wrote: [ -> ]Did it become a GREEN missionary forum? Biggrin

Your colour doesn't matter to us... as long as you're a PAO fan... just joking...
Well, well we are building a Greco-Hispanic bridge of friendship via Bilbao Basket's team!

I guess there are a lot of similarities between Basques and Greeks Cool

Enjoy yourself on here, and have fun Smile