TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: Turkey NT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
^ Bad hit for the NT, he played big for Turkey on many an occasion. Erden will have to pull much more weight this time round, but he's intelligent and could prospectively managed the increased workload.
^ l0lwut?!
NTV Spor "autotuned" a clip for Turkey NT ads for broadcast of Eurobasket.
Quote:NTV Spor "autotuned" a clip for Turkey NT ads for broadcast of Eurobasket.

Good
Semih Erden out of Eurobasket.
^ Is he injured? I can't imagine why else he wouldn't be playing?
Quote:^ Is he injured? I can't imagine why else he wouldn't be playing?

He says it's an old injury that he can't recover...

The truth is that he had a fight with his coach after his NBA team advised him to "take it easy" before and during Eurobasket.
Quite a shame for Turkey, Erden has much more skill and finesse than Asik. Things are not looking for the runner-up champion of the world.
Quote:^ This. I don't think Onan will this time act like a ruffian like he did in the past WC, because it was in his home. NOW is the time for the Turkish NT to show what they're made of.

I think we had a good performance alson in 2006 in JAPAN , and in 2009 EU Champ.

and also we are doing well in this tournament...
Now that you are second best in the world however you really have to prove yourselves- it didn't start well by being almost knocked out of the tournament by Poland, lucky for you that they lost from the UK.
Quote:Now that you are second best in the world however you really have to prove yourselves- it didn't start well by being almost knocked out of the tournament by Poland, lucky for you that they lost from the UK.

+2 Quoted for truth Cool
Quote:Now that you are second best in the world however you really have to prove yourselves- it didn't start well by being almost knocked out of the tournament by Poland, lucky for you that they lost from the UK.

That's correct..we were lucky UK won...But UK and Poland is not our competitors... Poland game was totaly accident by the way.
According to THIS Preldzic says he was forced to play for Turkey NT
So what's the gist of what's being said?
That he was said to play for Turkey NT or lose Turkish passport. He denied it, of course.
Kinda funny if he would really say that, it would have been automatic that he would have been chin-high in shit.
Hedo Turkoglou and Kerem Tunceri quit NT! Mellow

I can see why Turkoglou stopped but why Tunceri? Huh
They both started in the same year, 1999 i think. Besides, Tunceri has taken quite some criticism lately. Time to move out of the picture.
Pages: 1 2 3