TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: Jamal Crawford...... 6th Man???/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jamal Crawford has got everything a basketball player needs, why is he conained to the bench?? I know the clippers are a strong side at the moment, but Crawford fits easily into their exciting style of play, All Star Material on the bench........ why??
yes, actually he's a great guard and yes he should be in the starting 5 of the team, but you can't disregard the fact that Clippers also need Crawford for their shooting guard(Chauncey Billups) to have a back-up right? you don't squeeze all your top players in the starting line-up, Jamal is a doing great this season, who knows, this might be his stepping stone to prove something in the playoffs or the 2013-2014 season right? no hate Smile

here's some great basketball tips
It looks like JR Smith is going to win it and rightfully so if you ask me.

Just a more well-rounded player than Crawford who helps his team in more ways and he also is more important to the Knicks than Crawford is to the Clippers.
Yup, Smith won it. It's official now.

JR Smith win Sixth Man of the Year award!
They got this one right. JR Smith was definitely most deserving.
Quote:Jamal Crawford has got everything a basketball player needs, why is he conained to the bench?? I know the clippers are a strong side at the moment, but Crawford fits easily into their exciting style of play, All Star Material on the bench........ why??

He has no defense, plain and simple.