TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: 2011 MARCH MADNESS IS HERE!! Participate!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The regular season is over! Confrence tournaments are over! It is time for The NCAA division 1 tournaent! Below is an official bracket. All 64 teams plus round 1 teams. You can print it and fill it out! Feel free to discuss anything about the touney. post videos, game commentary, Share your bracket results etc!

Here is the link to the bracket:

http://a.espncdn.com/i/ncaa/11mens_bracket.pdf

Here is the bracket pic. Click below:
i am happy, that Florida state with Deividas Dulkys reach "March Madness", but i don't understand why? "Semimnoles" loose in ACC tournamet quertifinals. Anyway, i happy.

"March Madness" also play Tim Abromaitis, which have Lithuania roots. Tim play terrific season, he is a leader Notre Dame
I had Louisville in the Championship game. There goes my $20 investment in the office pool!
Quote:I had Louisville in the Championship game. There goes my $20 investment in the office pool!

Who thought Louisville would lose so early!? Still Louisville was a gutsy pick. Lol
Too bad St.John's lost their first game..Other bad thing that is tomorrow Florida State Seminoles will have to fight Notre Dame Irish and one of them will fail ;/

Also in first gale Michigan State lost and I don't like that.
Here is a list of European players participating in March Madness I got this list from Eurohopes.com http://www.eurohopes.com/news/1263/25-eu...h-madness/:

Tonight will start the two main postseason tournament at college basketball. Let'€™s recap the 25 european prospects who are involved (born in 89 and later).

Players that will take part of the NCAA Tournament:

- Djuro Majstorovic (’91) from Serbia. Team: University of Texas San Antonio (UTSA). Stats: Didn’t play this season .
- Alex Vouyoukas (‘89) from Greece. Team: University of Texas San Antonio. Stats: 8 mpg, 2 ppg and 1.8 rpg.
- Ovie Soko (‘91) from England. Team: University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB ). Stats: 28 mpg, 9.2 ppg and 6 rpg.
- Nikola Vucevic (‘90) -at the pic- from Montenegro. Team: University of Southern California (USC). Stats: 35 mpg, 17 ppg and 10 rpg.
- Deniz Kilicli (’90) from Turkey. Team: West Virginia University. Stats: 16 mpg, 6.5 ppg and 4 rpg.
- Enes Kanter (’92) from Turkey. Team: University of Kentucky. Stats: Didn’t play this season due had been ruled ineligible by NCAA.
- Kyryl Natyazhko (‘90) from Ukraine. Team: University of Arizona. Stats: 9.5 mpg, 2ppg and 2.3 rpg.
- Dogus Balbay (‘89) from Turkey. Team: University of Texas. Stats: 19 mpg, 4 ppg, 2.7 rpg and 2.3 apg.
- Niels Giffey (‘91) from Germany. Team: University of Connecticut (UCONN). Stats: 10 mpg, 2.4 ppg and 1.2 rpg.
- Enosch Wolf (‘90) from Germany. Team: University of Connecticut (UCONN). Stats: 4.6 mpg, 1.4 ppg and 1.2 rpg.
- Sasa Borovnjak (‘89) from Serbia. Team: Penn State University. Stats: Didn’t play this season due to injury.
- Karam Mashour (‘91) from Israel. Team: University of Nevada Las Vegas (UNLV). Stats: 7.3 mpg, 2 ppg and 0.5 rpg.
- Jeffery Taylor (‘89) from Sweden. Team: Vanderbilt University. Stats: 31.6 mpg, 15 ppg and 5.4 rpg.
- Sandi Marcius (’90) from Croatia. Team: Purdue University. Stats: 5.5 mpg, 1 ppg and 1.6 rpg.
- Elias Harris (’89) from Germany. Team: Gonzaga University. Stats: 26 mpg, 12.1 ppg and 5.9 rpg.
- Mathis Keita (‘92) from France. Team: Gonzaga University. Stats: 9.8 mpg, 2.8 ppg and 1.3 rpg.
- Mathis Monninghoff (‘92) Germany. Team: Gonzaga University. Stats: 13.6 mpg, 4.4 ppg and 1.5 rpg.
- Domas Rinksalis (‘90) from Lithuania. Team: Wofford College. Stats: Didn’t play this season, redshirted.
- Will Yeguete (‘91) from France. Team: University of Florida. Stats: 7.2 mpg, 1.3 ppg and 2.7 rpg.
- Greg Somogyi (‘89) from Hungary. Team: University of California Santa Barbara. Stats: 14 mpg, 4.6 ppg, 3 rpg and 1.9 bpg.

Players that will take part of National Invitational Tournament (NIT):

- Carl Engstrom (‘91) from Sweden. Team: University of Alabama. Stats: 6.5 mpg, 0.5 ppg and 1.3 rpg.
- Eividas Petrulis (‘90) from Lithuania. Team: Saint Mary’s College of California. Stats: Didn’t play this season, redshirted.
- Luka Mirkovic (‘89) from Serbia. Team: Northwestern University. Stats: 23.9 mpg, 7.4 ppg, 5.1 rpg and 2.0 apg.
- Chris McNamara (‘89) from England. Team: Washington State University. Stats: Only played 4 games, 2 mpg.
- Andrew Lawrence (‘90) from England. Team: College of Charleston. Stats: 23.9 mpg, 6.1 ppg and 1.7 rpg.

All games are expected to be streamed at NCAA.com or CBSSports.com, as in the past.

Let'€™s ready to rumble!
Quote:Here is a list of European players participating in March Madness I got this list from Eurohopes.com http://www.eurohopes.com/news/1263/25-eu...h-madness/:

Tonight will start the two main postseason tournament at college basketball. Let'€™s recap the 25 european prospects who are involved (born in 89 and later).

Players that will take part of the NCAA Tournament:

- Djuro Majstorovic (’91) from Serbia. Team: University of Texas San Antonio (UTSA). Stats: Didn’t play this season .
- Alex Vouyoukas (‘89) from Greece. Team: University of Texas San Antonio. Stats: 8 mpg, 2 ppg and 1.8 rpg.
- Ovie Soko (‘91) from England. Team: University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB ). Stats: 28 mpg, 9.2 ppg and 6 rpg.
- Nikola Vucevic (‘90) -at the pic- from Montenegro. Team: University of Southern California (USC). Stats: 35 mpg, 17 ppg and 10 rpg.
- Deniz Kilicli (’90) from Turkey. Team: West Virginia University. Stats: 16 mpg, 6.5 ppg and 4 rpg.
- Enes Kanter (’92) from Turkey. Team: University of Kentucky. Stats: Didn’t play this season due had been ruled ineligible by NCAA.
- Kyryl Natyazhko (‘90) from Ukraine. Team: University of Arizona. Stats: 9.5 mpg, 2ppg and 2.3 rpg.
- Dogus Balbay (‘89) from Turkey. Team: University of Texas. Stats: 19 mpg, 4 ppg, 2.7 rpg and 2.3 apg.
- Niels Giffey (‘91) from Germany. Team: University of Connecticut (UCONN). Stats: 10 mpg, 2.4 ppg and 1.2 rpg.
- Enosch Wolf (‘90) from Germany. Team: University of Connecticut (UCONN). Stats: 4.6 mpg, 1.4 ppg and 1.2 rpg.
- Sasa Borovnjak (‘89) from Serbia. Team: Penn State University. Stats: Didn’t play this season due to injury.
- Karam Mashour (‘91) from Israel. Team: University of Nevada Las Vegas (UNLV). Stats: 7.3 mpg, 2 ppg and 0.5 rpg.
- Jeffery Taylor (‘89) from Sweden. Team: Vanderbilt University. Stats: 31.6 mpg, 15 ppg and 5.4 rpg.
- Sandi Marcius (’90) from Croatia. Team: Purdue University. Stats: 5.5 mpg, 1 ppg and 1.6 rpg.
- Elias Harris (’89) from Germany. Team: Gonzaga University. Stats: 26 mpg, 12.1 ppg and 5.9 rpg.
- Mathis Keita (‘92) from France. Team: Gonzaga University. Stats: 9.8 mpg, 2.8 ppg and 1.3 rpg.
- Mathis Monninghoff (‘92) Germany. Team: Gonzaga University. Stats: 13.6 mpg, 4.4 ppg and 1.5 rpg.
- Domas Rinksalis (‘90) from Lithuania. Team: Wofford College. Stats: Didn’t play this season, redshirted.
- Will Yeguete (‘91) from France. Team: University of Florida. Stats: 7.2 mpg, 1.3 ppg and 2.7 rpg.
- Greg Somogyi (‘89) from Hungary. Team: University of California Santa Barbara. Stats: 14 mpg, 4.6 ppg, 3 rpg and 1.9 bpg.

Players that will take part of National Invitational Tournament (NIT):

- Carl Engstrom (‘91) from Sweden. Team: University of Alabama. Stats: 6.5 mpg, 0.5 ppg and 1.3 rpg.
- Eividas Petrulis (‘90) from Lithuania. Team: Saint Mary’s College of California. Stats: Didn’t play this season, redshirted.
- Luka Mirkovic (‘89) from Serbia. Team: Northwestern University. Stats: 23.9 mpg, 7.4 ppg, 5.1 rpg and 2.0 apg.
- Chris McNamara (‘89) from England. Team: Washington State University. Stats: Only played 4 games, 2 mpg.
- Andrew Lawrence (‘90) from England. Team: College of Charleston. Stats: 23.9 mpg, 6.1 ppg and 1.7 rpg.

All games are expected to be streamed at NCAA.com or CBSSports.com, as in the past.

Let's ready to rumble!

Where is Dulkys? He play in Florida State university, and averaged 7.5 points per game
Quote:Where is Dulkys? He play in Florida State university, and averaged 7.5 points per game

Not sure man! Eurohopes.com made the list. I believe they may have left out more. When was he born? There is an age limit to this list.
Quote:Not sure man! Eurohopes.com made the list. I believe they may have left out more. When was he born? There is an age limit to this list.

He's not on the list because he is born in '88. Smile