TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: Basketball sport fan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I like to have an interactive chat room where you can hang out with fellow sports fans. A great place to meet like minded people who love basketball sport from around the world. I could find two services RumbleTalk and xcat but they lack third party user integration. Anybody else have that?
Sorry, it took me a while, but just for you to know, I am still looking for a suitable chat room for my site any help will be most appreciated.
Well, if someone is interested in a chat room for their sports website like me then I became an expert in this field. Here are my experiences with finding the best one for my sports page.

1 - First I needed a chat that can be seen in mobile (all versions) so I narrowed down the search for html5 chat room that look good on both mobile and
pc.
2 - I needed a custom design, I needed my background to be black or transparent. This was very hard to find.
3 - I do not like to install the chat in my server as this is high cpu and resource consumer. So I need a chat service.
4 - Lastly, I needed the ability to add youtube videos.

I have checked several chats and only 2 met my needs, RumbleTalk and Envolv.

I choose RumbleTalk finally as it can be integrated into my page and not only as toolbar.

Since I could not find answers in this forum, then I hope this overview will help someone.
Hi peeps,

I had quite a successfull year. I started using Rumbletalk then as I discovered it is the best application for me to use. It has everything you need. For me personally it is perfect chat application I would recommend this to everyone who owns a webpage, blog or facebook page.

[Image: 2withoutsocial.png]
Hey there =) anyone started using this? Youtube Chat Room out there. They even offer a FREE 7 days trial now.

Well it is very much worth if you have a facebook channel, blog, youtube channel, webpage, wordpress, joomla page. It works on all of these. It also works nice as a mobile version so you don't need to be on your PC all the time. I increased some keywords rankings with this as well as you can export the chat logs and this increases your webpage SEO.

Let me know what you think, would love to hear from you. Smile