TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: Future of Panathinaikos BC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:You mean civilised fans (at least inside the arena), huge TV rights contracts, professional marketing, merchandise sales and fans all over the world, private arena etc? If so, then YES PLEASE.

Heh, that happened because of the clamp-down of the police on organized fans/rioters/hooligans. But yes, we don't need hooligans in sport, they ruin it for everyone else. Organized fan clubs of any team should be disallowed. Enough with the BS because of them already.
There is a rumor in Slovenia, that Jure Zdovc is a candidate for the new PAO head coach. Is there any truth in it?
Quote:There is a rumor in Slovenia, that Jure Zdovc is a candidate for the new PAO head coach. Is there any truth in it?

Yeap, it's a rumour here in Greece too.

They say that if Saras doesn't accept the offer for the new coach(please don't! Bag ), Zdovc may be the successor of Zots.
PAO should have offered a very good sum to Itoudis, I don't get why he still wants to be assistant coach to Obradovic? Crazy
I think that Zdovc would be a good coach for PAO but it will never be easy to replace Obradovic.

Is it also true that Maric will leave PAO for Maccabi?
Quote:I think that Zdovc would be a good coach for PAO but it will never be easy to replace Obradovic.

Is it also true that Maric will leave PAO for Maccabi?

I think it's almost sure(about Maric).

By the way, PAO will sign a Greek coach. Pedoulakis.
I think its great that a Greek coach is taking over PAO and Oly. Time to start building success upon local coaching talent too. It's going to take some years to get this right, but that's how the learning process has to go.
Pages: 1 2