TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: Switch players with your rival team...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you were to take a player from your rival team and send one of your own players to that rival team, who would they be?
Quote:If you were to take a player from your rival team and send one of your own players to that rival team, who would they be?

Bogut is the only Buck that I would be sad to see leave and I hate Noah. So I'd trade all Bucks except Bogut for all Bulls except Noah.
Nowitzki to the Spurs and I'd give them Richard Jefferson.
I'm a Knicks fan. In the last 30 years our rivals have been. Boston, Bulls, Pacers and Heat.

Boston: I'd give them Anthony Carter for Rajon Rondo. I'd miss Carter.

Bulls: hmmm Nope. I hate the bulls too much to trade! F---'em!

Pacers: This ones easy! I'd trade Renaldo baulkman, Sheldan Williams for Roy Hibbert and Psycho T Hansborough!!

Heat: I'd trade off Renaldo Baulkman and Sheldan Williams for Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh.
Quote:I'm a Knicks fan. In the last 30 years our rivals have been. Boston, Bulls, Pacers and Heat.

Boston: I'd give them Anthony Carter for Rajon Rondo. I'd miss Carter.

Bulls: hmmm Nope. I hate the bulls too much to trade! F---'em!

Pacers: This ones easy! I'd trade Renaldo baulkman, Sheldan Williams for Roy Hibbert and Psycho T Hansborough!!

Heat: I'd trade off Renaldo Baulkman and Sheldan Williams for Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh.

Very nicely said!!!