TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: NBA interviews
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Dwight Howard: Olajuwon still could play right now

Does Howard remember this?

[Image: hakeem-olajuwon(mcdonough).jpg]
I don't know if this is the right place, but...

Does anyone know where I can find a video of one short TV interview? It was interview after the first half of Christmas NBA game between Orlando Magic and sombody when TV girl (think it was Doris Burke) congratulated Christmas to Hedo TUrkoglu.
^ dont' think it's gonna improve their game... Tongue
Jordan Crawford: "I'm better than Michael Jordan"! Rofl3 Rofl3 Rofl3

Here is what he said:

"I don't tell nobody, but I feel like I can be better than Michael Jordan,'€™ Crawford said, without the slightest hint of sarcasm. '€˜When I'€™m done playing, I don'€™t want people to say, Michael Jordan is the best player. I want that to be me. That's how I am. That'€™s how I was built.'€™ Um, what? You realize people will look at you sideways and think you'€™re crazy for saying that, right? '€˜Yeah, I know that, I definitely know that. But I'm not settling for anything less,'€™ Crawford said. '€˜I feel like I'€™m better than him, anyway. My mom is going to say I'm better than him."

***And my mom is going to say that I'd average quintuple-double in the NBA, with 100 points, 50 rebounds, 30 assists, 20 steals and 15 blocks per game...! Thup

My mom believes in me!!! Laugh
/|\ Hahahahahah Rofl3 Rofl3 Rofl3
George Karl: "Koufos will play a lot this year"

Well, that's awesome news for Koufos and... for Greece!!! Thup

He entered the NBA as a 18 year-old boy and that means he has a lot more experience than most of his peers!!! Thup

He's just 22 now and it's time to play more minutes!!!

Last year he had an average of 8,9 minutes per game. This year, I think he'll have an average of 20+ mpg!!!

Kenyon Martin left, Nene and Ely are FA, so he'll share the playing time with Andersen, Harrington and Mozgov!!! Thup

I think he has the potential, in 2-3 years to be a starting center for a playoff team!!! Thup

And ofcourse this news are great for the Greek NT because he'll be much better and more ready for high level games in Eurobaskets, WCs and Olympic games!!! Thup Smile
Quote:Jordan Crawford: "I'm better than Michael Jordan"! Rofl3 Rofl3 Rofl3

Here is what he said:

"I don'€™t tell nobody, but I feel like I can be better than Michael Jordan,'€™ Crawford said, without the slightest hint of sarcasm. '€˜When I'€™m done playing, I don'€™t want people to say, Michael Jordan is the best player. I want that to be me. That'€™s how I am. That'€™s how I was built.'€™ Um, what? You realize people will look at you sideways and think you'€™re crazy for saying that, right? '€˜Yeah, I know that, I definitely know that. But I'€™m not settling for anything less,'€™ Crawford said. 'I feel like I'€™m better than him, anyway. My mom is going to say I'm better than him."

***And my mom is going to say that I'd average quintuple-double in the NBA, with 100 points, 50 rebounds, 30 assists, 20 steals and 15 blocks per game...! Thup

My mom believes in me!!! Laugh

AHHAHAHAHAHHA Rofl3 Rofl3 Rofl3 Rofl3 Rofl3 This is a hilarious statement!!