TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: Eurobasket online streaming, links, videos, torrents etc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've never seen a link for conn-x...

I think best chance is to catch the game on foreign channels...
I think this one works:

Greece VS Turkey
Lithuania - Spain friendly game (FULL)

I'm creating an index of all available games in the opening post of this thread. If you know of any other games which can be downloadable (rapidshare, youtube, torrent or anything) please mention it in this thread with a link and I will add it to the list. Thanks.
Full highlight of Germany 56-69 Greece

All today's Eurobasket game LIVE and FREE at Balkan Sports!

All you need is just register...
Are there any GMT time schedules for the games????

I'm hoping to catch a good quality stream for the Hellas games Baby

Any advice?

I was hoping to catch ERT by the way, or any other Greek language channel possible Tongue
Just wanted to add that the Balkansports streaming works SUPERBLY. Just like watching TV, no lag, no nothing with a good internet connection Smile

Great find Black Urum!
Quote:Just wanted to add that the Balkansports streaming works SUPERBLY. Just like watching TV, no lag, no nothing with a good internet connection Smile

Great find Black Urum!

Agreed. I was amazed when I saw the quality..

Black Urum Thup Thup Thup
Yes, Balkan Sports is amazin and they will show all Eurobasket games.

You can watch Greece (and some other games) on ERT on their official website... they have streams now.
The admin is 'TheMacedonian' and is a PAOK fan... is he Skopjan or a Greek living in FYROM? Crazy
Does it matter? Anyhow... I'm watching Turkey-GB at Balkan Sports right now... all games of the day available too...
No, not at all, just commenting, that's all Tongue

If all games are freely available until the last day of the tournament then I'm not complaining Smile
try this also guys this 100% working for streaming of the game >> click here
Thank you for your cool find harvey, would the other games be also available on any other sites you may know about?
Quote:Thank you for your cool find harvey, would the other games be also available on any other sites you may know about?

You're Welcome..for now that's the only site I found and its constantly updated.
Quote:try this also guys this 100% working for streaming of the game >> click here

Post all your links in this thread. One more new thread of spamming in other existing threads will get you banned. Thudown
Pages: 1 2 3