TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: Quarter Final 1: Spain vs Slovenia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wednesday 14/09, 18:00 local
Spain is favorite for trophy... Laugh
Spain will probably do what they haven't done since 2003... a +30 game! Rofl3
Quote:Spain will probably do what they haven't done since 2003... a +30 game! Rofl3

Slovenia by I/2 a point.. Crazy Rofl3
I think Spain, but it won't be easy at all for them
Quote:I think Spain, but it won't be easy at all for them

It will not be easy, it will be very easy... Wink
Slovenian lamb to the slaughter!
Somehow year after year Slovenia looks good in frendlies, very good in the beginning of tournaments...finishes on top spots in groups, always strong contenders for high places and medals but always with the weak finish. I hope they will do the best they can but... SPAIN-SLOVENIA 85/15 for me
Quote:It will not be easy, it will be very easy... Wink

I don't know that's just my feeling that it will be pretty close (at least for 3 quarters)
Spain %100
This will be brutal. Spain +15...
Slovenia will win this.
Quote:Spain %100

85-15 or 90-10% much better
I will cheer for Slovenia. Note that I do not cheer with my wallet.
Quote:Slovenia will win this.

I don't see that coming, although I'd love it!! Wink
Quote:I don't see that coming, although I'd love it!! Wink

On a serious note, Spain will run all over S-LOVE-NIA like a freight train sad to say. I'd love to see Espana get knocked off on their ass, and see them crying and weeping like little infants. Baby
Quote:85-15 or 90-10% much better

Naw, I think it will be a certain death for Slovenia
Come on, Slovenia are certainly worth 10-15% odds. They are a talented squad who has not been performing well. Spain is the superior team and should take this game but 10-15% odds for Slovenia is appropriate.
Quote:Come on, Slovenia are certainly worth 10-15% odds. They are a talented squad who has not been performing well. Spain is the superior team and should take this game but 10-15% odds for Slovenia is appropriate.

No no , don't take it like I don't like or respect Slovenia but basketball is not football there are only 2 types of results and I believe Spain has a %100 chance to win this game, I actually like Slovenia and Lakovic in particular.
Quote:Come on, Slovenia are certainly worth 10-15% odds. They are a talented squad who has not been performing well. Spain is the superior team and should take this game but 10-15% odds for Slovenia is appropriate.

Dunno, the way they've been peforming the past years doesn't make me think they even have a 10% Tongue
Pages: 1 2