TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: Kids summer basketball camps Spain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, I'm new to this forum, so hopefully posting in the right place.
My boys are 13,10 and 8 and would loved to participate in a day basketball summer camp in Spain next summer. They play club and it would be a great experience for them to attend a camp abroad and would also give me and their dad some well deserved down time 😉. Hope someone could direct me towards some reputable camps...more than happy to return the advice for anyone wishing to travel to Ireland. Ps we are open to location.
(Aug 7, 2017, 2:28 pm)Peekachoona Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there, I'm new to this forum, so hopefully posting in the right place.
My boys are 13,10 and 8 and would loved to participate in a day basketball summer camp in Spain next summer. They play club and it would be a great experience for them to attend a camp abroad and would also give me and their dad some well deserved down time 😉. Hope someone could direct me towards some reputable camps...more than happy to return the advice for anyone wishing to travel to Ireland. Ps we are open to location.

Great idea, I think Smile
Hello, 

My idea is not really a camp, even through I am a big fan for them. I use to go to a lot of them when I was a player and when my son is old enough I am hoping I will get him to go to the too. 

I would suggest using a vertical jump program called Vert Shock. It is not a camp, but it is a 8 week program that will make you sons a overall better player by increase their vertical, speed, quickness, and rebounding. Your sons are the perfect age to do this program. 

I found an article that I came across a couple days ago about the benefit of this program on the youth. It explains the benefits on and off the court. Take a look if you want. https://basketballmentality.com/youth-ba...-training/

I hope this post helps or gives you some good information.