TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: Euroleague Fantasy Challenge 2011/12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
does someone know when fantasy challenge opens? exciting season ahead..
Fantasy Challenge 2011-12 player prices

Yeeeeah, Diamantidis rules!!!! Wink Thup Biggrin
Hopefully "Dr Fnatasy" will be featured on TB website again...
Dr Fantasy??? Huh
looks like 6-7 nba players,1-2 medium euroleague players and 1-2 new prospects.

many new players.. whos going to be the next rkg animal?

mike wilkinson?langford?batum?pekovic?freeland?
Don't forget to make your changes by tomorrow because of the deadline.

Also you can use this handy tool for your 3 changes... choose them wisely.

http://www.rincondelmanager.com/fantasy/....php?pos=P
After the first week, despite my earned points I was last! Mellow

Is it because I had 9 players?!?!? Huh

Is that against the rules? Huh
Quote:After the first week, despite my earned points I was last! Mellow

Is it because I had 9 players?!?!? Huh

Is that against the rules? Huh

Obviously. You need a 10 men roster to compete. You'll get 0 for last week because of that.

Since you got 0 I suggest you make a team from scratch, going for players who will gain maxup in value...
Quote:Obviously. You need a 10 men roster to compete. You'll get 0 for last week because of that.

Since you got 0 I suggest you make a team from scratch, going for players who will gain maxup in value...

No, it's ok, I don't intend to win! Wink

It's just for fun!
Thinking of gambling on Big Sofo and Langford this week... how did they do in their domestic game?
Quote:Thinking of gambling on Big Sofo and Langford this week... how did they do in their domestic game?

Against budocnost Langford finally played a serious amount of minutes, he scored 9 rebounded very well (6 I think) and had only 1-2 assists but many good passes to wide open shots that were missed, I still wouldn't gamble on him though, but if the game starts well Blatt may give him serious minutes to get him in business ready for games against the big teams.

As for Sofo-against Budocnost he got in early foul trouble so didn't get to play a lot but last 2 Eurolegue games he was good, although didn't record great ranking, but if I'd have to gamble on which game he'd explode I'd say this game.. at home, against a relatively weak opponent and he'll come fresh.

Another thing you might need to consider with Maccabi players is that after the game in Thursday there are back to back games in Saturday-Sunday, so maybe if we get a big margin main players will be rested in garbage time.